REPORTING TO: SERVICE PROJECT SALES MANAGER
1. Develop retrofit and control solutions to customers using HVAC systems.
2. Study site and operation situation in detail to have adequate solution (equipment and installation method) for customer and eliminate risk.
3. Proactively and timely review project to ensure on track and getting support needed.
4. Submit quotation/cost sheet get approval from management team to send to customer on time.
5. Submit on time documents/proposals for biding/presentation to the retrofit/SA customers.
6. Co-ordinate with procurement department to find (sub) contractor and propose (service) purchasing process for project implementation.
7. Control/supervise subcontractors and vendors for SC job progress, quality and costing.
8. Support service & sales teams for technical issues and training
9. Others if required by SM service manager and management team.
1. University Degree in mechanical engineering/air conditioning/refrigeration
2. At least 2-year experience in installation and commissioning of air conditioners system.
3. Good knowledge in control system (BMS and others)
4. Well capability of all English skills
5. Ability to work independently.
6. Highly motivation and high sense of responsibility.
1. Competitive Sales package
2. 13th Month Salary
3. Sales Incentive
4. Health & Accident Insurance package
5. Telephone, Sales Entertainment Allowance
97 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, quận Phú Nhuận, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh
Founded by the inventor of modern air conditioning, Carrier is a leading supplier of high-technology heating, air-conditioning and refrigeration solutions to a range of customers in all parts of Asia. [...]