- Work with product owners and developers to ensure high quality deliverables. As QA engineer, he/she will develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements and define testing strategy to address those requirements at an early stage.
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience.
- Reviewing requirement specifications and technical design documents to build up a test plan and test kit.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts. Conduct regular root-cause analysis with other members of various team to identify long term solution to maintain product quality
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Also perform similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties and duties as delegated by the direct manager or the Employer
- At least 2 year experience in software testing
- 3+ years of industry experience. Have experience in developing test plans, test procedures, test reports.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Solid knowledge of scripting
- Strong communication skills in verbal and written English.
- Good teamwork, communication, time management and problem solving skills. Professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related disciplines
- (Net) Salary $1400-$2000++ , Yearly adjustment (~ Gross $1700-$2500++)
- Social insurance, health/life/disability insurance, annual health check
- 13th month salary
- Yearly bonus up to 2 month pay depending on performance review
- 14 days of paid vacation
- Work laptop
- Company trip and other team benefits
1489 Nguyễn Văn Linh, phường Tân Phong, Quận 7, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
20-50 nhân viên
Kambria is the first decentralized open innovation platform for AI & Robotics. Using our platform, anyone can collaborate in researching, developing and commercializing innovative ideas and get rew [...]