Senior Project Manager
- Hết hạn trong 29 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Define project outcomes and KPls in alignment with group objectives
- Advise and support project leaders to manage dependencies across projects in IT roadmap
- Identify and manage project risks and dependencies, including the development of management and mitigation strategies as required
- Liaise with other business units or external parties as required in order to meet overall project objectives
- Track and monitor project progress, budget, benefits and outcomes achievement
- Preparation of management reports about projects achievements and progress
- Strong knowledge of PMI, Agile, Agile Scrum and strategic experience in digital transformation.
- Program, Portfolio, Project management skills and experience, plus significant knowledge of project planning tools with evidence of practical application.
- A distinctive blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills.
- Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources may not be in direct control of this role.
- Excellent analytical, strategic conceptual thinking, strategic planning and execution skills.
- Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units.
- Deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business, and how they may be applied to the enterprise to drive digital business.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a strategic resource plan.
- Demonstrated experience in managing “upward” among senior leadership
- Demonstrated experience in leading diverse teams
Yêu cầu công việc
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field, although consideration will begiven to experience and certifications in lieu of degree
- Experience of in a project management office (PMO) for large scale projectsspanning multiple stakeholders
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Analytical mindset, with excellent financial skills and business acumen; ability totranslate numbers into meaning and knowledge; ability to see patterns andopportunities in numbers that translate into financial or process improvementopportunities
- 5 years working experience in IT project delivery; experience in one of the thefollowing areas: IT Master planning, E-Commerce project, Financial management
- >2 years’ experience in project portfolio management or project management;
- Experience in financial industry or E-commerce company is a plus.
- Good command of spoken and written English is required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Việc làm liên quan
Công ty TNHH Phát triển Phú Mỹ Hưng
801 Nguyễn Văn Linh, Tân Phú, Quận 7, Hồ Chí Minh
>500 nhân viên
CÔNG TY TNHH PHÁT TRIỂN PHÚ MỸ HƯNG (tên cũ là Công ty TNHH Liên Doanh Phú Mỹ Hưng) được thành lập ngày 19/5/1993, là liên doanh giữa 2 công ty:
- Công ty TNHH Một Thành Viên Phát Triển Công Nghiệp Tân Thuận (IPC - Việt Nam, tên cũ là Công ty Phát Triển Công Nghiệp Tân Thuận).
- Tập đoàn Central Trading & Development (CT&D - Đài Loan).
Ba chức năng của Công ty TNHH Phát Triể [...]