- Assisting the supervisor to maintain established cost and quality standards attain projected revenue and profits levels, achieve client satisfaction goals of the department.
- Managing the delivery of the Aon’s COR client consultancy and after-sales services.
- Working with the Directors to develop a business plan of the sales team, execute and monitor performance to ensure the achievement of all agreed plans, budgets and objectives of the sales team.
- Establishing a positive employee value proposition of the department in HCM Office and assist the supervisor and HR in HR operations to ensure staff are selected, trained, counseled and rewarded to maintain performance standards.
- Leading and managing the sales team.
- Undertaking other tasks as might be delegated by the Line Manager.
- Education : Bachelor/Master of Business, Insurance Diploma/Associate
- Experience : Approx. 7 years in the insurance industry
- Others: English skills, computer literacy, management, communication, negotiation and sales skills.
- 13th month salary
- Professional Training Sponsorship
- Premium Healthcare Program
Quận 1, Ho Chi Minh City
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clien [...]