- Work closely with Project Manager to collect information and understand customer’s needs. Then help them to adopt the right solution.
- Cooperate with presale team to present and conduct architecture discussion with customers.
- Provision, manage, optimize infrastructure based on private/public cloud (including IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, CaaS service): VMWare, AWS, Azure, GCP and Alicloud.
- Install, configure systems and applications on Linux environment.
- Automate daily tasks and repeated process to reduce human intervention, saving cost.
- Drive root cause analysis and implement permanent fixes across the landscape.
- Prepare documents, procedures and technical guides for the handover to Operation team.
- Report to the team leader about activities and projects
1. Soft skills
- Self-organized, skill in prioritizing and balancing multiple tasks
- Customer oriented approach
- Curious and having analytical/troubleshooting skills
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Communication: Intermediate / Advanced English proficiency (written and spoken)
2. Technical skills: At least 3 years of experience in Linux and related products administration
- Has experience for implementing and managing Linux system and Infrastructure in one of following linux distro: Fedora, Debian, openSUSE.
- Familiar with patching management, network/firewall configuration, users and permissions
- Able to perform monitoring and troubleshooting for issues related to CPU, memory, disks, filesystems, logging, OS-level networking.
Cloud: Solid experience of at least one Public Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP/AliYun)
- Strong experience in web server: Apache, Nginx, Varnish, ELK, Tomcat, NodeJS.
- Familiar with common Linux applications: Postfix, PHP-FPM, Java, Magento, WordPress, Hybris, Common PHP framework.
- Have insight into Database operation: MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Redis, Memcache
Strong knowledge of Internet protocols and services:
- DNS, HTTP, SSL/TLS, NTP
- CDN, WAF
- Deep understanding in one of following , Python, Powershell,…
Is a plus:
- Have worked with infrastructure provisioning and configuration management tools: Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Terraform…
- Experienced in Cloud, Virtualization and Cloud Native solutions implementation & operation: AWS, Azure, Aliyun, GCP, Openstack, Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift, Helm…
- Experienced in Monitoring tools: Zabbix, Datadog, Prometheus, Grafana
- Familiar with DevOps process, hand-on experiences in implementing CI/CD toolchains: Jenkins, Gitlab CI, Circle CI…
- Dynamic and young work force
- Great working environment (music band, gym, relax corners, PS4, Baby foot, ping-pong table etc.)
- 13-month salary
- Quarterly evaluations and performance bonus
- Allowances (lunch, parking, OT, on-call etc.)
- Team activities (CSR, team buildings, company trips, monthly birthdays etc.
285 Cách Mạng Tháng 8, Phường 12, Quận 10, Ho Chi Minh City
50-100 nhân viên
We are the ‘watchmakers’ of the digital world - Our mission is to ensure that your IT division continues to function as accurately and smoothly as a watch. That is why we consider ourselves the “IT Wa [...]