Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
50-100 nhân viên
153 Ung Văn Khiêm, Phường 25, Bình Thạnh, Hồ Chí Minh
gbc engineers is an independent, owner operated german engineering company with its headquarter in Berlin, Germany and international offices in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon), Vietnam and Phnom Penh, Cambodia.... Xem thêm
• The Senior IT System Administrator’s role is to install/ manage and maintain computers, Windows server, network system and services to ensure the stable operation of the company’s IT systems.
• Manage a team of 2 members; responsible for resolving hardware & software problems as well as troubleshooting network performance issues, ensuring the stability of Data as well as the VPN connection of internal network and partner’s access; Maintaining high level of information security.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage all aspects of the implementation and operation of information and functional systems for the Company, including software applications, network, phone systems and end-user computers.
• Oversee all IT support requests, incidents and problems; act as escalation point and manage all IT Helpdesk processes for communicating outage/emergency activities to the Company.
• Provide help desk and technical services assistance to employees.
• Implement, maintain, and ensure maximum uptime for IT systems.
• Oversee the provisioning of the end-user services.
• Ensure minimal downtime or interruption to staff productivity.
Data Monitoring & Maintenance, Backup and Security:
• Ensure security of information technology assets, data, network access, and backup systems.
• Maintain inventory and details of IT Equipment including asset numbers and user registers
• Ensure Software licencing in full compliance with requirements and instructions
• Ensure integrity of databases is maintained and monitored
• Ensure frequent Back-ups of management working stations and all servers
• Administers user accounts
• Ensure and manage user access rights are set up correctly and permanently reviewed
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or technical areas
• At least 8 years of experience; Proven working experience as an IT system admin or relevant experience, ideally in a helpdesk environment. Preferred IT experience in engineering company.
• Candidates who have certificates about Linux, MS, MCITP, MCSA, MCSE, CCNA, CCNP will be an advantage
• Knowledgeable about OS (Windows, Linux), TCP/IP, Cisco switch, AP
• Virtualization – general knowledge / concept, basic experience in provision/ administration with hypervisor VMWare
• Technical knowledge of Microsoft Windows on both desktop and server
• Ability to diagnose and resolve problems.
• Being able to respect tight deadlines and work under pressure.
• Strong multi-tasking and prioritization skills with the ability to adapt to change