Senior Fullstack Ruby on Rails Dev
- Hết hạn trong 14 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Work as the full stack developer with Agile Software Development.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Ruby code.
- System Architecture and Design, data modeling.
- Relational database design and normalization.
- Infrastructure design, optimize and deployment.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Experienced with modern front-end framework for SPA (React - Vue - Angular).
- Ruby on Rails(5.2+), Restful Web API, OOP, Mixin, Ruby Core, Rails well-know libraries
- Relational Database, SQL, Database schema design, PostgreSQL.
- System Design and Infrastructure design using AWS EC2.
- Agile software development, GIT.
- UI-UX design and HTML, CSS styling skills.
- BDD Cycle in Rails using RSpec and Cucumber.
- Infrastructure, AWS, EC2.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Great salary package. Annual performance review.
- 13th Salary
- Good career advancement opportunities
- Product oriented. Agile project management style. Dynamic and English-speaking working environment
- Opportunity to acquire technical knowledge and experience in the latest technologies
- Opportunity to go work on-site in Norway
- At least 17 annual leaves
- Company trip, Summer Teambuilding Activity, Halloween Party ….
- Free coffee (cappuccino, cafelatte, latte macchiato, etc), milk and juice.
- Health Care Program
- Working hours: 8 hours x 5 days/week (Monday to Friday). Thirty-min break at 4PM every day.
- Free language training: English (company sponsored)
ReStaff - Công ty TNHH Nhân Sự Phần Mềm Việt
Trần Huy Liệu, Phú Nhuận, Hồ Chí Minh
50-100 nhân viên
Restaff offers you a unique opportunity to establish your own development team in Vietnam. You save time and money and this will also give you the ability to maximize the profits for your business.
Our efficient remote staffing services enable you to cost-effectively acquire the specialized high tech skills required by your business. Skilled staff can be provided to help you get your work done, whether for a short-term project with one staff member or a long-term engagement with an entire te...