● Participate in projects as a web team member to develop, review and optimize code base for Web application.
● And perform similar duties as he deems fit for the proper execution of his duties and duties as delegated by the direct manager or the Employer.
● At least 3 years of experience in both front-end and back-end languages (NodeJS & ReactJS preferred).
● Experience working with system design, database architecture, and middleware development...
● Familiar with development and deployment in Linux and Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3, ElasticSearch● Familiar with Android programming and AOSP systems a plus.
● Maintain a good coding standard, familiar with Test Driven development. Experience with writing unit tests for NodeJS, ReactJS.
● Good to have experience in graphics programming and writing low latency network applications.
● Understanding of web development process, CI/CD
● Experience with WebRTC and other real time streaming application development is a plus.
● Good teamwork, communication, time management and problem solving skills. Professionalism and high sense of responsibility.
● Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written English.
● (Net) Salary $1200-$1800++ , Yearly adjustment (~ Gross $1400-$2200++)
● Social insurance, health/life/disability insurance, annual health check
● 13th month salary
● Yearly bonus up to 2 month pay depending on performance review
● 14 days of paid vacation
● Work laptop
● Company trip and other team benefits
1489 Nguyễn Văn Linh, phường Tân Phong, Quận 7, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
20-50 nhân viên
Kambria is the first decentralized open innovation platform for AI & Robotics. Using our platform, anyone can collaborate in researching, developing and commercializing innovative ideas and get rew [...]