1. Key responsibilities
The Senior Finance Analyst manages the HVS (High Value Segment) business performance including:
- The planning and direction of project or departmental projects
- Manage closing, financial controls, compliance, forecasting, budgeting and process and project improvements.
- Oversee the efficient operation and cost effectiveness of operating systems and programs.
- Monitor and evaluate project progress and results to determine improvements in procedures needed to meet ultimate objectives.
- Manage the planning and coordination of the preparation and distribution of financial management reports.
- Conduct financial studies and analyses as requested by management.
- Ensure that all reports and disclosures comply with applicable regulations, professional standards, and organization policies.
- Formulate recommendations and implement policies or plans to ensure or increase the organization’s profitability.
- Ensure all tasks are assigned and performed on time. Prioritize time to focus on the biggest issues.
- Demonstrate and inspire integrity. Anticipate questions, issues and challenges from management, external audit, etc. Avoid financial surprises. Anticipate questions and challenges. Stay current with requirements. Keep management informed of any
- Focus on complex planning issues around the Annual Operating Plan. Provide recommendations to management.
- Assist in the preparation of the AFE (Authorization for Expenditure) with other functions. Ensure final analysis is complete and accurate.
- Support planning in one or more functions for the Strategic Plan. Provide recommendations to management.
- Potentially be a team leader or participant in cross-functional process improvement projects. Identify and implement process improvements.
- Monitor or conduct ongoing analyses of potential and current investments, acquisitions, divestitures, and other investments.
- Manage the preparation of all reports related to new business opportunities; analyze significant variances from planned or forecasted results and provide interpretative comments and recommendations to senior management.
- Analyze product pricing to determine profitability; recommend adjustments.
2. Safety and environment:
- Follow safety and environment policy; be aware to raise safety and hygiene standards in your area.
- Completion 5S audit at the place as policy
- Do “Near Miss” audit as requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Finance or related field.
- 3+ years finance or related experience
- Excellent math and analytical skills. .
- Understanding of applicable computer systems, such as Microsoft Office, Google Suites, BI, ERP
- Excellent oral, presentation and written communication skills.
- Possess strong business acumen.
- Data driven and process oriented.
- Knowledgeable on call center operations and product lines.
- Personal profile
- Integrity and honest communication, Team spirit, Enthusiasm
- Healthcare insurance
- 14 days of annual leaves
- 13th-month bonus + performance bonus + annual salary appraisal
Hồ Chí Minh
>500 nhân viên
Avery Dennison RBIS provides end-to-end solutions for some of the most exciting brands, prominent retailers, and state-of-the-art manufacturers in the apparel and footwear industry. From powerful embe [...]