Sản Xuất Tinh Gọn (Lean Coach)
- Hết hạn trong 19 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
1. Value Stream Alignment with Lean Vision and Strategy:
• Work closely with the Lean Six Sigma Manager to introduce and sustain a Lean culture into a value stream
• Provide coaching and support on value stream design sessions, project identification, and prioritization
• Monitor, coach, and continuously improve Value Stream transformation initiatives to ensure continuous and aggressive
throughput time reduction
2. Building a Lean Production System and Lean Culture:
• Be a leader, mentor and coach towards integration of Lean principles, values, philosophies and tools for driving continuous
improvement through Kaizen Events along a value stream
• Work with value stream owners to create a system to ensure people development through value stream focused Kaizen
Events, Blitzes, and Lean projects
• Develop a best practice sharing internal network supported by the use of eKaizen
• Responsible for the Lean Shop Floor Series
• A coach and active facilitator in Bronze Certification projects and mentoring sessions
• Be an active participant in the Lean Silver Certification
• Lead by example and model the desired behaviors and values
• Foster respect for people and humility through mentoring and coaching through the site’s Lean journey
• Encourage risk taking and experimentation using the scientific method
• Maintain proficiency in the latest Lean approaches
• Align with the local Lean rewards & recognition program
• Align with Finance to bring the impact of projects that are part of Lean program into Jabil’s financial processes
3. System Measurement and Feedback
• Responsible for value stream transformation metrics and data integrity within eKaizen
• Ensure the Lean Index Assessment is being used to measure and enhance value stream transformation
• Leverage factory floor knowledge and employee feedback propose improvements to Lean Six Sigma Managers
4. Ensure Program and Cultural Sustainability
• Develop and mentor lean leaders to facilitate and lead Kaizen Events
• Support Lean Six Sigma Managers to propose and develop a strategies in support of the standardization of effectiveness of
the sites Lean program
• Anticipate and meet/exceed customer expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively
• Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position.
• Comply and follow all procedures within the company security and ethics policies.
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 1-2 years experience in Lean Coaching/Lean Coordinating
• Degree in Industrial Engineering or related discipline preferred
• Project and facilitation experience in a heavily matrixed environment
• Good communication in English.
• Profound knowledge in Lean Six Sigma.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Việc làm liên quan
Công Ty TNHH Jabil Việt Nam
Saigon Hi-Tech Park Training Center, Hiệp Phú, Quận 9, Hồ Chí Minh
>500 nhân viên
Established since 2007, Jabil’s Ho Chi Minh City facility is located in the heart of Vietnam’s growing tech industry, in close proximity to major air and sea ports. Serving the Industrial & Energy, Networking & Telecommunications, Point of Sale and Printing sectors, Jabil Ho Chi Minh City specializes in high volume low cost product solutions and provides an attractive option for customers interested in diversifying their manufacturing operations in Asia.