• Design, develop and maintain projects using one or some following Salesforce technologies: Community Cloud, Apps Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Lightning Experience.
• Communicate with Customer/onsite team to get/clarify the requirements via email/telephone/video conference.
• Assist the Project Manager in estimating and managing the tasks assigned to team members.
• Provide the guidelines on coding standards to team members and review their code.
• Recommend solutions in order to improve the performance of projects and help to ensure that the delivery meets customer’s expectations.
• Write technical and user guide documentations
• Having chance to work with international clients and experts.
• Achieving valuable experience with variety projects, new technologies and hundreds of talents.
• Gaining clear view of your career path and attractive salary.
• Receiving training opportunities including many technical seminars and soft skill training courses.
• Good opportunity for promotion through regular performance review system.
• Good written and verbal skills in English (mandatory).
• 2+ years real experience in Salesforce, Apex as a plus.
• Open to non Salesforce candidates with Java, .NET or PHP skills (at least 2+ years experience).
• Good at analyzing & problem solving, team work, generates enthusiasm among team members.
• Experience in insurance projects is an advantage.
• Salesforce certificates are an advantage.
- Competitive salary, health insurance covered for employee and dependents
- Professional and dynamic working environment
- Having chance to work onsite in US, Europe or Asia Pacific
106 Nguyễn Văn Trỗi, phường 8, Phú Nhuận, Ho Chi Minh City
200-500 nhân viên
Capgemini is headquartered in Paris, France and is present in over 40 countries. It is, above all, a people company— with more than 130,000 people worldwide. Capgemini is one of the top 5 IT services [...]