Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
• Produce and pursue sales leads for the property in the relevant and assigned market segment or areas of responsibility
• Maintain responsibility for and optimize the designated portfolio of accounts
• Implement the agreed tactical sales plans that focus on market niches and segments identified in the marketing plan
• Maintain close, frequent and open communications within and across properties on accounts and prospective customers
• Site inspection – conduct whenever necessary and liaison with property operations
• Provide timely information flows in accordance with the required sales administration process
• Monitor and develop assigned accounts to ensure the achievement of sales targets and practices yield management
• Process all reservations and lease agreement in a timely and efficient manner
• Provide timely reports or assignments delegated by superior
- Male or Female Vietnamese.
- Minimum two years of experience in the same role in a quality organization (preferably serviced apartment or 5 star Hotel)
- Exemplary planning and time management skills.
- Excellent spoken and written English.
- Computer literate (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Strong negotiation skills & able to handle guests well.
- Dynamic personality, a team player, honest, possesses self-initiative and motivation, outgoing, pleasant looking and an achiever
- Willing to work hard and sometimes long hours and preferably already possesses own client database
- Able to work independently under pressure & able to adapt to fast changing situations.
* Working hours: 8:30 – 18:00, from Monday to Friday
• Competitive package in an international environment.
• Duty meal & Uniforms provided by Company
• General insurance provided for inpatient medical treatment
• Outpatient medical treatment claims
• Summer vacation & annual health check
And other benefits according to property’s policy.
• Opportunity to attend various professional training courses
• Opportunity for promotion & transfer within the group