1. Training need analysis
• Meeting with stakeholder for interview development gap
• Analysis Assessment result
• Competencies survey and analysis to identify training gap.
2. Planning: Develop detail aligned plan base on training need analysis & company strategies by BU for (New commers, MR < 1year, potential MR, DM, Senior DM, marketer, market access)
3. Training materials
• Coordinated with stakeholders for up- to-date materials
• Develop & adapt training materials by training needs
4. Deliver training
• Full year plan implementation & field coaching to ensure Sale team could change from knowledge to Sale languages including soft skill & knowledge, from theory to roleplay practice & field work.
• Assessment to identify training gap & differentiate level of MR by knowledge & skill test (detailing, presentation, coaching…)
5. Regional project: roll out successfully with appropriate time frame
6. Digital training materials: Involve in develop digitalize training materials and smoothly using ilearn platform for training activities
7. Coaching culture building: Involve in coaching culture building by training, field coaching…
• Scientific university degree (medicine, pharmacy) essential
• Business education desirable
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
• At least 1 year in training function
• Pharmaceutical Industry knowledge
• Presentation & coaching
• Influencing & leadership
• Fluent in communication in English is preferable.
• Diabetes field experience is competitive strength.
- Competitive salary
- Award for best seller