Conduct sales calls to all existing and new clients to increase awareness and establish supportive business relationships.
• Identify and seek out prospective clientele within the sales area, which may have potential usage of the resort including accommodation and function facilities.
• Analyze and evaluate sales and marketing data. Discuss and establish strategies that will maximize the effectiveness of each activity.
• Liaise closely with other departments to co-ordinate customer requests/ requirements and ensure complete guest satisfaction.
• Participate in sales trade shows conventions and promotional events within the industry.
• Participate in sales activities including sales trips, both individually and in conjunction with the sales team.
• Escort existing and potential clients onsite inspections to familiarize them with the product.
Minimum 2 years sales experience in hospitality and at least 2 years at the same level:
• Good command in both speaking and writing in English.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Good presentation and public speaking skills
• Good in planning, organizing and co-ordination.
• Showing strong initiative and creative skills.
- Competitive & attractive salary with bonus.
- Equal rewards for individual devotion & performance.
- Working from Monday to Friday.
- Premium health care insurance package.
- International, fair and transparency working environment.
- Training, travelling and career development opportunities.