Restaurant & Bar Manager
- Hết hạn trong 12 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Đến 20 triệu VNĐ
Mô tả công việc
· Monitor compliance with health and safety regulations regarding food preparation and serving, and building maintenance in lodging and dining facilities.
· Insure team follows all preparations & cleaning methods needed for the area (Dining room, pantry, Lounge & sundeck) before and after every service.
· Develop knowledge of the menus to be able answering questions about menu items, making recommendations upon request.
· Supervise staff in F&B serving with sanitation and safety procedures. Observe and evaluate team and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
· Identify Guests along the cruise and memorize their habit & preference. Deal with special requirements. Resolve Guests possible complaints regarding F&B service and report them. Investigate and resolve complaints regarding food quality, service or accommodations.
· Work with all departments to maintain maximum rapport and open communication channels to anticipate and satisfy guest’s needs and demands
· Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving staff or guests in the FB Department that require attention.
· Attend any onboard event & meeting where presence is required. Assist with supplies & luggage delivery, crew quarter maintenance & cleanliness.
· Assist the General Manager in monitoring and managing costs, expenditure, personnel and operation as related to the F&B Department.
· Monitoring department working schedule and assigning of tasks to insure a proper coverage of every shift (including night duty) and sufficient number of staff when required
· Managing and keeping all personnel records, daily and monthly roster, duties assigned record, and operation inventory records.
· Preparing and managing staff training, learning and personal development programs, performance appraisal and its related documents
· Assist the General Manager in department employee procedures (recruitment, leaves, training plan, corrective actions, promotion & transfer)
- Organize Beverages procurement and supplying. Presence during delivery and checking of every item.
- Managing F&B department’s financial activities; budget, payroll, and other related activities. Taking every responsibilities and accountabilities for F&B Department.
- Supervise inventories of beverage & equipment, breakage & wastage record
- Any other duties as assigned by the Company.
Yêu cầu công việc
· Degree in Hospitality or related field from an accredited college or university
· 4 or more years management experience in a 3 to 5 star hotel or cruise ship
· Knowledge of the principles and processes for providing customer and personal services.
· Ability to manage a Vietnamese and international staff in a positive and productive manner by motivating, developing and managing employees as they work.
· Ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly. Ability to communicate in additional languages is a plus.
· All applicants must have the ability to obtain required visas
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.