+ Working Schedule:Monday – Friday: 08h00 – 17h00
+ Job description:
We are looking for an enthusiastic Data Analyst to help us in our overall & Business efforts. The Data Analyst will work as a team member in a marketing team and play the roles and responsibilities include, but not limited to the following tasks:
- Work with cross departments to provide insightful business data analysis reports to help business decision making.
- Collect outside sources data and generate the overview reports during the product development process.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems.
- Filter/clean data, structure, and manage the company database, keep updating new data sources.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, IT, Business Management
- Proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining, and segmentation techniques
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS, Metabase, Tableau, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English) and ability to work in an English-speaking environment
- Ability to analyze data to assess trends and issues impacting performance
- Knowledge of data analytic tools like Python and R a plus
- Knowledge of MySQL or other SQL a plus.
* To fit well in our team, we are looking for a person who is:
- Open-minded and be able to grab new concepts as well as acquire new skills quickly.
- Be patient and focus on finding the root cause of a problem and identify actionable steps to find a solution.
- Disciplined, reliable, and has a strong commitment.
- Confident and comfortable expressing your point of view and willing to receive other opinions and feedback to improve yourself
- Pay attention to detail with a strong work ethic.
- Employees don’t need to work overtime. In case employees have to work overtime, company will pay salary
- Company don’t have day-off. In case employees have day off, they must make up for lost time to ensure the total hour per month. Otherwise, they will not receive salary for the days they are absent.
- 13th salary month
- Review salary: more than once per year
- Bonus as company’s revenue
- Company support finance to buy Macbook
- Health insurance
- Company trip
- And other benefits (you can know if you have chance to join us)