React Native/Reactjs Developer
- Hết hạn trong 22 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
Fetch Technology Vietnam is a comprehensive global provider of Human Resource Outsourcing Services in IT field such as recruitment, training and coaching programming languages, consulting and human resources management. Founded in 2016, Fetch Technology Vietnam helps IT organizations of all types and sizes unlock their business potential. We bring along our vision to the market: “to be the first-choice trusted partner for organizations and young people who is looking to build their future”.
Our mission is to provide customized and high-touch human resource in IT field to organizations of all types and sizes, enabling their growth and help people get their jobs done right choice.
For 2 years, we have built a wide reputation in Singapore, Malaysia, Vietnam… and has been trusted by many customers.
We are looking for 2 positions: React Native and ReactJS Developer
A/ For React Native:
- Develop mobile applications for multiple platforms (iOS and Android).
- Maintain code quality with up-to-date libraries and well-covered automated test suites.
- Provide advice and suggestions to improve the application’s UI/UX and provide the best experience to end users.
- Design test cases and scenarios during testing of the applications prior to development.
- Work alongside the product and marketing team in implementing new features in the applications.
B/ For ReactJS:
- Can create performant, customized and responsive UI.
- Handle interactions in a fluid and elegant manner.
- Write stateful code in a maintainable and readable way.
- Know how to build React frontends on top of headless CMS backends like Wordpress.
- Are focused on shipping product and are able to deliver features independently.
- Work well in a cross functional team.
Yêu cầu công việc
- 2+ years working with React Native/ReactJS
- Familiar with Git or similar SCM systems.
- Familiar with relational & non-relational databases, and data structures in general.
- Ability to take lead and ownership on design, implement, fix bugs and deliver new features.
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt to new technologies and workflows.
- Resourcefulness and commitment to do what is needed to get the job done.
- *** Nice to have:
- Integrate native libraries to provide functionalities such as image processing andOCRwith optimized performance and quality.
- Experience working withRedux, Redux Saga, Webpack, CSS/ CSS preprocessors, Native iOS, Native Android, APIs.
- Strong understanding of how React and React Native works, especially how the native libraries are integrated and how to debug and optimize application’s performance.
- Familiar with native build tools for using with React Native project, for exampleXcode and Gradle.
- Experience with server side rendering.
- Strong attention to detail on every line of code, every unit test, and every commit message.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Attractive salary and annual salary review.
- Working in a professional, friendly, well-equipped environment both with foreigners and Vietnamese.
- Working directly with foreign client, all your dedication to work will be fairly recognized for performance review.
- Extensive on job training, you will always have chance to work with new emerging technologies.
- Social insurance, health insurance & unemployment insurance according to Vietnam Labor Law.
- 12-day annual leave per year.
- 13th month salary.
- Enjoy diversified activities: Happy time every day, Monthly Team-building, Company trip, Play Game (PlayStation, CS Go), Play Sport (Football, Badminton...).
Địa điểm làm việc
Tính chất công việc
Yêu cầu về bằng cấp (tối thiểu)
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
2 - 3 năm
Việc làm liên quan
42b Hồ Bá Phấn, Phước Long A, District 9, Hồ Chí Minh
100-200 nhân viên
We founded Fetch in 2016 in hopes of helping friends secure great jobs with good companies so that their standard of living is elevated while working on products that they are passionate about, in cosy environments and cultures that they look forward to everyday. We wanted to build a community. A com- munity where you join as an employee of a different company, but where you become part of the greater Fetch Family. ...