Quản Trị Nhân Sự (Talent & Culture Admin)
- Hết hạn trong 8 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
• To administer talent development programs across the organization related to performance management, talent sourcing, assessment and selection, on boarding,
learning and development, and related activities to help facilitate the execution of the company’s talent strategy to support of the Hotel’s future growth.
• To support recruitment activities in hotel, source candidates, conduct phone screens, schedule interviews, assist in candidate assessments, help facilitate employee
relocation, do PIT, be in charge of insurance
▪ To help & support the talent review process by maintaining talent data, profiles, and development resources.
▪ To assist the administration of learning and development activities.
▪ To assist in other Admin task of Talent & Culture: update form, list, updating employee information as per request or need, Talent & Culture Notice board…
▪ To support internal events.
▪ To be in charge of gifts, logistic for all hotel activities, events.
▪ To keep track of the daily attendance record, in and out, record days off of the departments
▪ To draft and type documents as required by T&C Manager.
▪ To do document filing.
▪ To manage and deal with information (documents, email…) incoming and outgoing with proper process.
▪ To plan weekly working schedule and organize.
▪ Other tasks assigned by Talent & Culture Manager.
Yêu cầu công việc
University student, major in foreign languages, Human Resources, Economics, Business Administration, Hospitality.
• 2-3 year experience in the same position.
• Passionate interest in HR, especially recruitment.
• English: Good communication skills.
• Friendly, patient, proactive, organized and highly responsible.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Candidates will be provided with more job details during the interview.
Việc làm liên quan
Mercure Hải Phòng
12 Lạch Tray, Ngô Quyền, Hải Phòng
Leisure and business travellers can relax and enjoy Hai Phong in one of our 176 stylish guest rooms and 57 fully equipped serviced apartments decorated to signature Mercure standards. Most rooms provide a stunning view over the city with meal packages to suit all guests. Mercure Hai Phong has 6 meeting rooms, 1 restaurant offering Western, Korean and Asian cuisines in BBQ and buffet style, 1 bar, 1 Spa & Fitness Centre and a crystal clear rooftop pool. [...]