Quản Lý Vận Hành (Operation Manager)
- Hết hạn trong 29 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Ensuring that the managers of all terminals are meeting their responsibilities as detailed in their job description.
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel and discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising and reviewing job contributions
- Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends
- Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions
- Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving product, equipment utilization, inventory management and shipping
- Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
- Accomplish operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Meet or exceed operations labor budget expectations
- Manage staff levels, wages, hours, contract labor to revenues
- Responsible for all department managers and supervisors, with review/approval responsibility for all operations employees
- Run a safe, injury/accident free workplace
- Responsible for all aspects of vehicle and heavy equipment rentals
- Establish contracts and pricing and ensuring proper maintenance and serving as primary liaison with utilities and local government agencies, such as fire, police, health and safety agencies
- Manage relationships with key operations vendors
- Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment
- Serve as primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents and mishaps on-site. In particular, this includes any issues on-site at client facilities, such as breaking a fence or tape residue on flooring
- Communicate customer issues with operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints
- Work closely with GM and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems and to follow through with implementation.
- Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
- Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively
Yêu cầu công việc
- Experience: At least five years of experience in an operational management position. Deep understanding of the Logistics, Planning, Supply Chain shall be advantages
- English skill: Speaking and writing fluently;
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Công ty TNHH TM-DV Đệ Nhất Liên Bang
54 Liễu Giai, Cống Vị, Ba Đình, Hà Nội
100-200 nhân viên
First Alliances is one of Vietnam’s most respected leading HR specialists. We specialize in providing professional recruitment service, outsourcing and payroll solutions to multinationals and local giants.
After two decades in the business, First Alliances has established on a nationwide basis with branches in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City with over 70 expat manager and local talents....