Quản Lý Ứng Dụng Công Nghệ (Technology Application Manager)
- Hết hạn trong 31 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
Responsible for local broad, overall operations and strategy for a core technology component with global or regional resources, and as assigned by the Research & Development Manager including developing technology solutions and providing business and customer partnership, value creation and optimization.
Core Technology Components:
- Shrimp nutrition
- Core Shrimp Technologies (e.g. separations, fermentation, product safety, carcass disassembly, milling and grinding, packaging)
- Enabling sciences (e.g. process modeling, toxicology, advanced analytics, sensory, nutrition, sensory, muscle biology, chemistry)
- Ingredients/Product Lines (e.g. Polyols, Dextrose, Fat/Oils)
- Food and feed Applications for Shrimp
20% BUSINESS / CUSTOMER PARTNERSHIP & VALUE CREATION / OPTIMIZATION
- Draws upon in-depth knowledge to leverage and to support technology innovation by partnering with businesses and with key /strategic customers as well with technology partners (commercial and marketing/sales groups, universities, R&D organizations, industry forums, etc) to identify emerging trends and needs in one or more core technology component areas.
- Develops strong business/customer understanding to ultimately influence/drive and create business opportunities. Identifies emerging Technology needs for Business Group/Department and proposes solutions within area of focus and expertise as well as assesses potential value creation and optimization generated from innovation discoveries.
- Independently engages Cargill customers/clients to provide alternatives to current products and process and to propose solutions to increase capacity, yields, energy, promote sustainability, etc.
- Actively partners with IAM liaison to assist with the development of strategies, processes, and control mechanisms to ensure compliance with IP regulations and company policies. Independently, provides technical expertise to support the IP/IA application process and to secure innovation property rights.
20% IDENTIFY FOCUS OF RESEARCH / PRODUCTS / PROCESS / CONCEPT (DEFINE HYPOTHESIS, ARTICULATE PROBLEM)
- Conducts and coordinates execution of all phases of exploration/conceptualization as well as the creative process to discover new and/or further develop existing technology. Translates research discoveries into customer solutions based on marketability of product/process/application.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of a core technology (e.g. Fermentation, Separations, Applications, Carcass Disassembly, Packaging, etc) and/or Enabling Sciences (e.g. Analytical, Toxicology, Microbiology, Process Modeling, etc)
- Identifies focus of research and/or hypothesis for projects. Identifies potential risk based on complexity, uniqueness, criticality, scalability, and product/process specifications. Research can include the entire process from discovery to commercialization or segments of the process, for example:
- Research Group: Independently, Conducts More Complex research using traditional and non-traditional data sources to study origin, relationship, development, anatomy, functions, and chemical processes of living organisms; discovery of unknown raw materials structure with new/improved functional benefits. Research also includes in vitro testing, pre-clinical animal studies and human intervention studies etc.
- Product/Process Development group: Independently Conducts More Complex research to translate research discoveries into marketable products/processes/systems and/or further develop existing technology.
- Applications Group: Independently Conducts More Complex research to translate and to apply product development discoveries into customer solutions based on finished product formulation and processes applications
15% DESIGN, DEVELOP METHODOLOGY / TOOLS & MEASUREMENTS
- Develop and document plan for more complex projects, including equipment and capabilities required. Identify project success measures. Typically divides project into sub-processes/trials and working with TAC to review and confirm trial performance
- Applies in-depth scientific knowledge to independently design more complex experiments, methods, modeling tools/systems and procedures to evaluate raw materials properties, new and/or modified products/processes as well as final application functionality prior to trials.
- Independently, Identifies appropriate processing technology expertise (e.g. Enzymatic conversion, Fractioning/Separation, etc) and measurement techniques/ tools (e.g., Near Infrared technology, Spectroscopy, Liquid/Gas Chromatography, etc )
- Independently, establishes on-going tracking mechanisms for more complex experiments, and provides direction to the work of more junior scientists to ensure overall alignment with departmental standards and metric.
15% CONDUCT TRIALS / DEVELOP PRODUCT / PROCESS & MEASURES RESULTS (INCLUDES ITERATIVE TESTING & REFINEMENT)
- Independently conducts more complex experiments involving significant interpretation and iterations of the trial steps
- Independently performs research/development and application work in lab/pilot plants to understand the properties of product/systems as it relates to the subject of study (e.g. flavor, texture, stability, characterization, nutritional content, safety elements).
- Independently establishes product specifications, and coordinates with cross functions, including engineering, plant operations, marketing and sales to ensure adequate resources are engaged to test/deliver technical findings (e.g. Pilot and/or Scale-up processes from the laboratory to commercial scale utilizing the appropriate enabling sciences).
15% ANALYZE / INTERPRET / DOCUMENT & COMMUNICATE RESULTS
- Independently conducts analysis and/or provides oversight for interpretation of trials results completed by self, team members and/or lab/test groups (e.g. Research, Application Centers) and with minimal direction determines next steps (e.g. analyzes materials to determine properties and efficacy, conduct additional trials, determine conclusion, and ultimately cancel project).
- Analyzes, Interprets and Documents project results (prepares report) for more complex projects. Presents results to cross-functional audiences for use in future product development or modification.
15% PORTFOLIO / PROJECT MANAGEMENT, CUSTOMER COMMUNICATIONS & TRAINING
- Directly contributes to the innovation pipeline/portfolio with ideas for the conversion of scientific insight as well as to the growth of distinctive product/systems/applications offerings within multiple and/or targeted core technologies component areas.
- Coordinates & Monitors progress for More Complex projects encompassing multiple/single product lines, processes improvement and/or novel ingredienties discovery ensuring appropriate resources allocation and portfolio prioritization
- Designs most complex communication and training materials and delivers training solutions to internal clients and external customers (e.g. Business Group, Go-To-Market, Sales and Technical Services, customers, etc).
- Partners with Technical Services/Sales/ Go-to-Market groups to support product/services promotion. May provide after-sales technical support (e.g. solving highly complicated out of specification productions, customer complaint, and assisting customers production runs)
- Independently, or with support from internal Research & Development team, document product specifications and deliver specifications and prototype direct to the customer or internal Applications or Production teams.
Yêu cầu công việc
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Typically Requires Advanced Degree in applicable enabling science (Biology, Microbiology, Life Sciences, Food Science, Chemistry, Biochemistry, etc)
- Strong VN Shrimp Nutrition
- Commercial, strategy development, and negotiations.
- Results oriented and able to independently create and deliver.
- Communication and presentation skills
- Decision Making / Problem Solving
- Commercial Agreements/Legal knowledge
- Process Excellence skills & experience
- Experience in productivity improvement and quality improvement
- Self motivated and self management. Be able to work with minimal supervision
- Experienced in continuous improvement, agriculture, food or FMCG is a plus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
1060 Nguyễn Văn Linh, Tân Phong, District 7, Hồ Chí Minh