Quản Lý Thiết Kế Kết Cấu (Structural Design Manager)
- Hết hạn trong 21 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Perform duties assigned by the Director of Engineering including but not limited to: setting and monitoring project scheduling and project budgets; supervise Civil/Structural project teams to ensure a high quality of production work; reviewing and checking of drawings and calculations, and ensuring that all appropriate authorizations/signatures/stamps are included on drawings before issuance.
- Responsible for the management of Civil/Structural team members, including the provision of technical advice and assistance, mentoring, training and performance management, as well as assisting in the recruitment and induction of new team members.
- Undertake structural calculations and analysis and produce safe, economic, efficient and buildable designs.
- Ensure that Company’s design and inspection procedures and professional standards/rules are implemented and being followed by all members of the Civil/Structural Engineering team, and provide suggestions to the Director on areas of improvement for quality procedures.
- Liaise with and provide engineering advice to the project architects, other engineering disciplines, sub-consultants, government and local authorities, and clients as required.
- Liaise with CAD Manager regarding drafter training for REVIT
- Produce structural design briefs, documents, reports and specifications.
- Review shop drawings and material submissions from contractors or sub-contractors.
- Liaise with contractors, undertake site inspection duties and assist to resolve construction phase related problems.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree qualified in Structural or Civil Engineering.
- Be a licensed Structural Engineer, or possess at least equivalent Chartered or Registered Engineering accreditation and membership from a Professional Engineering Institution in another country.
- Years of experience: Deputy Manager: minimum of 10 years post graduate work experience; Manager: minimum of 12 years post graduate work experience; Senior Manager: minimum of 15 years post graduate work experience.
- A minimum of 8 years experience leading Civil/Structural Engineering teams within a multinational organisation.
- Previous experience working within an Engineering consulting environment, with a clear focus on design experience.
- Advanced time management and organizational skills with the ability to manage the time of others and to ensure efficiency of organizational processes.
- Advanced written and spoken communication skills including advanced negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Structural Engineering Analysis & Design software packages (preferably ETABS, SAFE, RAPT, SPACEGASS, PLAXIS or SAP 2000) as well as CAD and general office software packages.
- Site inspection or supervision experience on building and/or infrastructure construction projects.
- Advanced knowledge of International Building Codes and Design Standards.
- Advanced leadership skills with the ability to manage teams with a strong results-orientation.
- Advanced written and spoken English skills are also required.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Việc làm liên quan
Công ty TNHH Archetype Việt Nam
9 Đoàn Văn Bơ, phường 12, Quận 4, Hồ Chí Minh
>500 nhân viên
To be the preferred world-class construction consultancy in all key fast changing markets. Archetype Group is a leading International Design and Project Management Consultancy, which harnesses the innovation and creativity of our people to consistently exceed the expectations of our clients. We are a pioneering and passionate multi-disciplinary construction consultancy. Our team combines fresh-thinking, international expertise and unrivaled local knowledge to deliver successful projects. We ar ...