Mô tả công việc
- Reporting directly to the Front Office Manager, the main take of Duty Manager is to assist Front Office Manager in the daily smooth running of the Front Desk and Lobby operation and to present management in absence. Priority has always be given to guest request or complaints.
- During working duty, the Duty Manager is expected to lead as an example in terms of appearance, behavior, speech and professionalism.
- The Duty Manager must at all times maintain a professional, friendly business manner in all guest and client liaison, personally, in correspondence and on the telephone.
- The Duty Manager is responsible and accountable for all operations in relation to the Front Desk and Lobby area of the Hotel while on duty.
- Each Duty Manager has to be thoroughly familiar with hotel policies and procedures, hotel products, fire & emergency manual and hotel employee handbook.
- To maintain per shift an accurate record in the DM’s logbook of all incidents which may be of concern to the management.
- The main working area of the DM is Front Desk and Lobby. The DM will spend all time at lobby to co-ordinate the overall Front Desk activities and will be dynamic in guest relationships.
- The Duty Manager will be in permanent contact with the Front Office Manager to report any guest comment, problem and to ensure a good co-ordination and quick communication on both sides.
- Responsible for Front Desk day to day operation smoothly.
- Provide immediate reference whenever required.
- Be aware of current in-house situation at all times
- Assist Guest Service Agent, Guest Relation Officer, Business Center, Operator, Concierge to offer best services to hotel guest as well as help them in any difficult situations.
- Ensure that all check in and check out daily are done professionally and complied with the Novotel Ha Long Procedure. Physically check all rooms for VIP and special requests from all arrival bookings.
- Ensure that all Repeated guest and VIP guest are welcomed by Duty Manager or Guest Relation Officer upon arrival.
- Bid farewell all Repeated guest and VIP upon departure properly.
- Ensure that all guest queries, inquiries and requests are attended to in a helpful, professional yet warm and friendly manner.
- To ensure that all telephone inquiries are provided with concise information concerning the services and facilities provided by the Hotel.
- Ensures that the Reception area is not left unattended at any time while on duty.
- Reviews and does follow ups for matters arising in the Front Desk logbook accordingly.
- Checks the daily Arrival List, Special Arrival List for VIPs, repeat guests and FITs.
- To understand, be suppo
rtive, helpful and encourage all FO employees.
- To maintain climate of Trust and Team spirit throughout the operation.
- To Ensure that all relevant information to be passed properly to all concerned.
- To assist and carry out duties as assigned by the F.O.M. or Asst. Front Office Manager from time to time.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Degree of Hospitality Management or related certificate
- At least 1 years experience in the same position.
- Fluent communication in English and/or other language is preferred.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Leadership skills.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Candidates will be provided with job details during interview.