Quản Lý Sản Xuất (Product Manager)
- Hết hạn trong 11 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
· Deep understanding market and its trends through grasping insights of industry / category / distribution / customer’s met and unmet needs
· Monitoring and analyze competitive landscape (i.e their sales/marketing/distribution/ pricing activities)
· Develop product marketing plan in conjunction with other marketing product/solution plans including key activities and budgets to support the retention of existing customers and the acquisition of new customers.
· Assess the effectiveness of the customer marketing programs that support your products on an ongoing basis, alert for changes when needed
· Propose trade support plan for Distributors/Dealers
· Plan the launches of new products and releases of existing products, manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
· In charge of product communication: brief content and align digital marketing plan with marcom team including brochure, website, social media, sales tool kits and other marcom activities…
· Conduct product training/workshops for Sales and Distributors
· Participating in PSI process
· Lead and/or coordinate with Field marketing to conduct market surveys
· Prepare routine management reports for products in charge
Yêu cầu công việc
• Qualification: Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or IT
• Experience: At least 3 years product marketing experience, preferred in printing or IT industry, Solution sales experience is an advantage
• Language: English at business level (TOEIC score 800).
• Effective communication and presentation skills in English and Vietnamese
• Be able to work in teams or independently
• Effective time management
• Effective problem solving and high creativity
• Office skill: Proficient in Microsoft Words, Excel, PowerPoint.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
Công ty TNHH Ricoh Việt Nam
Đoàn Văn Bơ, Quận 4, Hồ Chí Minh
100-200 nhân viên
RICOH VIETNAM COMPANY LIMITED is a 100% owned sales subsidiary by Ricoh Group, the leading global manufacturer and supplier of office automation equipment. The Company’s businesses focus on Multi-functional Printers, Production Printing, Visual Communication Equipment, IT Hardware and Network System Solutions, Thermal paper and related supplies and services. As a part of Ricoh Group, our MISSION is to provide excellence to improve the quality of living. To be one global company, we care about...