• Provide full technical support to Vendor Management teams and vendors on quality improvement and to ensure brand’s quality and product safety regulatory requirement are met.
• Support to drive material supplier’s performance improvement. Establish bulk production testing guardrails with vendor community.
• Participate in seasonal line review meeting to identify any potential quality, product safety and regulatory concerns before production.
• Monitor both production & testing failure risk assessment provided by team and corrective action plan provided by vendors are appropriate.
• Support Vendor Management teams for in-market quality & product safety issue callouts and work with QA/vendors to implement the root cause analysis and corrective action plan to address continuous improvement with vendors.
• Work with US Product Safety & Regulatory (PSR) team to revisit all non-apparels testing protocols and RSL issues to ensure keep up to date in all global regulatory and markets need.
• Support China and US PSR teams to research and develop new products for China/Taiwan testing and labeling requirement, as well as China High Risk guideline for all non-apparel products to comply with China/Taiwan regulatory requirement.
• Provide periodic refresh training to Vendor Management teams & vendors; new vendors on boarding training for their better understanding of our most updated Testing and Product Safety requirement.
• Monitor 3rd lab testing turnaround time and performance. Liaisons with 3rd party labs to ensure the testing protocols are followed.
• University degree in Textile or Garment (Industry related) or chemical or equivalent work experience.
• 5-10 years of experience in product testing and quality management in terms of testing standards, methods and requirements in related products for US/EU/China markets
• Experience in handling hard goods is an advantage.
• Strong knowledge of raw material and product testing, quality management systems for non-apparel and chemical restriction requirements for US/EU/Japan
• Ability to create reports, provide analysis and recommendations to improve quality.
• Strong communication skills in both written and verbal English and local language.
• Time management skills in planning and scheduling.
• Strong risk management and trouble shooting skills, with a proactive mindset.
• Coaching and development of individuals and teams.
13th month salary / Yearly Performance Bonus
Premium Health Care for Employee and Family
Professional Global Training Programs
Phạm Ngọc Thạch, Quận 3, Hồ Chí Minh
200-500 nhân viên
About Gap Inc.’s Global Supply Chain & Product Operations
From cotton to customer, our Global Supply Chain and Product Operations organization is comprised of over 7,000 employees who source, make, a [...]