Mức lương: 40 - 70 triệu VNĐ
Hết hạn trong: 42 ngày nữa
A. Job Objective:
- To create a lasting impression among consumers and improving product sales and market share by monitoring market trends and overseeing advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered for their product or service;
- Comments on financial related, methods of operation and the situation of a general overview of the brands.
B. The Primary Responsibilities:
- Follow the Marketing lifecycle process
- Defines and helps facilitate master plans;
- Functions as the information hub;
- Works closely with all relevant Media departments to integrate media mix plans;
- Monitors and advises brand;
- Manages progress of product marketing planning;
- Follow and collaborates with a wide variety of functional areas such as sales, editorial, marketing, design, and operations to execute specific marketing plans;
- Coordinates and develops marketing, sales, editorial, and financial plans for product line;
- Provides financial and marketing justification for acquisitions;
- Prepares marketing objectives and schedules for all phases of product solicitation and introduction to market including but not limited to sales materials (and retail presentations if that is fashion sector);
- Conducts market research and identifies and tracks market trends in company’s industry;
- Produces competitive analysis materials comparing product with its key competitors;
- Participate in key sales and marketing presentations as necessary;
- Develops monthly and quarterly reports for management;
- Supports the development of brand strategies and marketing plans across the organization;
- Aids in developing brand identity and related positioning and messaging to help inform the creative process;
- Develop and execute creative in support of the brands and related products;
- Follow the day-to-day activities associated to all marketing efforts, including, project management, creative development, cross-functional implementation, campaign tracking and reporting as necessary;
- Assists in monitoring brand health metrics and support the development of new brand tracking across businesses;
- Assists with financial projections and budgeting process;
- Follow the manages budgets and financial related to marketing campaigns
- Bachelor degree/ MBA
- At least 3 years in a similar role.
- Knowledge about retail, fashion.
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills and works well under pressure with short deadlines
- Demonstrate positive attitude, high integrity and self-discipline, strong role model for others
- Proficient in computer skills and a high level of analytical ability
- Seasoned in fast growth, and developing environment.
Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.