Quản Lý Nhà Hàng (Restaurant Manager)
- Hết hạn trong 26 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Assists to ensure that the Food and Beverage activities are aligned with the respective Corporate Strategy, and that the Company Actions have been implemented where
- Oversees the preparation and update of individual Departmental Operations Manuals.
- Conducts regular divisional communications meetings and ensure that departmental briefings and meetings are effective and conducted as necessary.
- Ensures that all employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
- Ensures that employees also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
- Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
- Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
- Establishes a rapport with guests maintaining good customer relationships.
- Personally and frequently verifies that guests in the Outlet are receiving the best possible service.
- Spends time in the Outlet (during peak periods) to ensure that the Outlet is managed well by the respective employees and functions to the fullest expectations.
- Maximises employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the
expectations of the guests.
- Focuses attention on improving productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines ensuring optimum deployment and
energy efficiency of all equipment.
- Ensures that the outlet is operated in line with maximising profit while delivering on the brand promise.
- Achieves the monthly and annual personal target and the outlet’s revenue.
- Assists in the preparation of the Annual Business Plan for Food and Beverage.
- Assists in the monthly reforecasting, involves the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- Ensures that all company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to financial record keeping, money handling and licensing are adhered to, including the timely and
accurate reporting of financial information
- Assists in the inventory management and ongoing maintenance of company operating equipment and other assets.
- Manages costs proactively based on key performance indicators, works with the respective Heads of Department as appropriate.
- Ensures new technology and equipment are embraced, improving productivity whilst taking work out of the system.
- Prepares with the Outlet team, a yearly marketing plan which is the basis of the Food and Beverage Annual Marketing Plan.
- Evaluates local, national and international market trends, vendors
- Continuously seeks Marketing and Public Relations opportunities to increase awareness and ultimately business.
- Ensures that minimum brand standards have been implemented.
- Works closely with other departments in a supportive and flexible manner, focusing on the overall success of the company and the satisfaction of guests.
- Ensures that Food and Beverage employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments, in a spirit of “We work through Teams”.
- Tastes and monitors the food and beverage products served throughout the operation, provides feedback where appropriate.
- Monitors service and food and beverage standards in the Outlet. Work with the Assistant Outlet Managers, Chefs to take corrective actions where necessary.
- Conducts monthly inventory checks on all operating equipment and supplies.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of all food and beverage items in the menu and the ability to recommend Food and Beverage combinations and up sell
- Ensures that the outlet is kept clean and organised, both at the front as well as the back of house.
- Oversees and assists in the recruitment and selection of all Food and Beverage employees
- Oversees the punctuality and appearance of all Food and Beverage employees, making sure that they wear the correct uniform and maintain a standard of personal
appearance and hygiene, according to the company and department’s grooming standards.
- Maximises the effectiveness of employees by developing each of their skills and abilities through the appropriate training, coaching, and/or mentoring.
- Conducts annual Performance Development Discussions with employees and to support them in their professional development goals.
- Plans and implements effective training programmes for employees
- Oversees the preparation and posting of weekly work schedules
- Encourages employees to be creative and innovative, challenging and recognising them for their contribution to the success of the operation.
- Ensures that all employees have a complete understanding of and adhere to employee rules and regulations.
- Ensures that employees follow all company and local rules, policies and regulations relating to fire and hazard safety, and security
- Is knowledgeable in statutory legislation in employee and industrial relations.
- Exercises responsible management and behaviour at all times and positively representing the company management team.
- Understands and strictly adheres to Rules and Regulations established in the Employee Handbook policies concerning fire, hygiene, health and safety.
- Maintains strong, professional relationships with relevant representatives from competitor company, business partners and other organisations.
- Responds to changes in the Food and Beverage function as dictated by the industry, company and hotel.
- Carries out any other reasonable duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Trình độ: Chuyên ngành: Tiếng Anh, Quản Trị Kinh Doanh, Quản Trị Nhà Hàng - Khách Sạn , Sinh viên , Thực tập
- Giới tính: Nam , Nữ
- Ngoại ngữ: Giao tiếp
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Cơ hội thăng tiến,Phụ cấp một bữa cơm giữa ca
- Lương, thưởng, hấp dẫn, cạnh tranh theo năng lực
- Cấp đồng phục sau khi kết thúc thử việc
- Làm việc trong môi trường năng động chuyên nghiệp
Tribe Hospitality Group
20 Mạc Thị Bưởi, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
Tribe Hospitality was established by like-minded friends with a hospitality background that wanted to bring new and exciting food and beverage concepts to Vietnam and potentially beyond.
From our flagship restaurant, The Racha Room, to our latest venture Stoker Woodfired Grill, and to our offsite catering we have built hospitality brands and a business that is focused on high quality service, outstanding food and beverage delivered with passion.
If you would like to find out more about...