Quản Lý Kinh Doanh (Sales Manager)
- Thời hạn Đã hết hạn
- Mức lương 12 - 20 triệu VNĐ
Mô tả công việc
• Assist in drawing up the marketing plan annually with GM or Director of Operations (including section on Corporate Accounts). • Keeps a record on former, existing, potential clients and a profile of each of them.
• Organizes regular visits in accordance to a predetermined plan.
• Prepares a tentative monthly schedule to record all sales and other related actives for the preceding month.
• Presents a summary of his/her visits to the GM on a weekly basis (Weekly Sales Plan) prior to and after the week is completed.
• Ensures that the invoicing effectively corresponds to all services agreed upon and rendered.
• Ensures that all new clients have no negative credit references.
• Records all daily sales calls.
• Records the statistics of his/her accounts.
• Submits production reports on his/her list of accounts on a monthly basis.
• Conducts group briefing to other staff within the corporate section when required.
• Keeps himself/herself well informed about the operations especially in key departments (Front Office, Housekeeping, F&B, Banqueting etc.)
• Closely observes matters pertaining to competition (sites, prices, services offered on a regular basis – quarterly or more often if need to be).
• Promotes the hotel as often as possible through entertaining, conduction, site inspections, presentation etc., of the hotel.
• Pays visits to former, existing and potential clients in view of entering into contracts with them, especially commercial accounts.
• Defines precisely guest requirements and ensures that the guest services offered corresponds effectively to their requests.
• Provides after-sales service and in particular to ensure all guests complaints are taken seriously and discussed with the respective departments if necessary.
• Receives in the hotel any important guests whom he has approached. • Negotiates prices with the clients. • Confirms verbal proposals in writing.
• Ensures that all complaints have initiated follow-up action.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Have minimum of 3 years in sales and marketing experience;
- Preferably in the hospitality industry;
- Ability to work in a computer based, multi-task environment;
- Languages: fluent in English language ( both verbally and in writing).
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Employee get the benefits stipulated as law and hotel policies (service charge, incentive, year end bonus...)
Công Ty TNHH VIlla Sông SG
Quận 2, Hồ Chí Minh
50-100 nhân viên
Bistro Song Vie is our all day dining restaurant located by the picturesque Saigon River. We serve Vietnamese and Asian culinary favorites, and delicious Modern cuisine, paired with a thoughtful selection of wines and beverage choices. The riverside tables are VERY popular so please book early to avoid disappointment....