Quản Lý Kho (Warehouse Manager)
- Hết hạn trong 34 ngày nữa
- Mức lương 35 - 40 triệu VNĐ
Mô tả công việc
1. RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES:
- Manage warehouse operations systems to accurately receive product, manage inventory, monitor equipment, and fulfill shipping.
- Maintains a delivery schedule from warehouse to retail locations, and can deliver requested merchandise in a timely manner.
- Tickets and prices all merchandise before it leaves the warehouse, including new monthly markdowns.
- Evaluates, implements, and enforces policies and procedures for the best method of handling and storing goods
- Work with Group Brand Manager on a regular basis to update recent deliveries and merchandise needs
- Controls inventory levels by conducting regularly scheduled physical counts and reconciles discrepancies with inventory management system.
- Support, perform, and ensure proper system transactions for all inventory movement from main stock, intercompany orders, service vehicles, and store locations to ensure accuracy and proper count of inventory on hand at all times.
- Maintains clean, safe, and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations and standards.
- Secures property by developing protection and access policies and procedures; coordinating patrols with security department.
- Troubleshoots all receiving and shipping complaints to find the cause, help resolve the issue, and prevent reoccurrence.
- Manages warehouse resources and other consumables, including minor facility maintenance.
- Establish, implement, and manage security installations and practices to avoid loss of inventory during and after business hours.
2. WORK PRODUCT:
- Creation, fulfillment, and management of all departmental forms and logs pertaining to the control of merchandise movement from receipt through sale to include inter-company billings
- Scheduling and monitoring payroll expenses of warehouse personnel
- Creation and implementation of training materials for Warehouse staff
3. PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS
- Timeliness and accuracy of merchandise receipts and distributions
- Management of Retail Operations
- Management of shrinkage
Yêu cầu công việc
- Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of 4 years of Operations or Logistics experience
- A minimum of 4 years of supervisory experience
- Previous experience managing retail merchandise
- Intermediate PC and database skills
- Strong knowledge of inventory management systems
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage people
- Work long and irregular hours
- May be required to perform diverse and heavy physical tasks
- Managing Processes, People Management, Supervision, Data Entry Skills, Data Entry Management, Data Processing, Dependability, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Dealing with Complexity, Deadline-Oriented
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- - Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
Công Ty TNHH Hoàng Phúc Quốc Tế
Là doanh nghiệp kinh doanh bán lẻ ngành hàng thời trang có hệ thống cửa hàng phân phối rộng lớn trên phạm vi cả nước, tập trung chủ yếu tại 2 thành phố lớn: HCM & Hà Nội cùng các thành phố khác có tiềm năng kinh doanh thời trang triển vọng.
Hình ảnh & sắc màu thương hiệu HOÀNG PHÚC được nhận biết rõ ràng thông qua kiến trúc mái vòm gạch cổ, không gian mua sắm hiện đại, thoáng rộng với các sản phẩm thời trang đa dạng để người tiêu dùng thỏa sức lựa chọn. HOÀNG PHÚC - đã trở thành địa chỉ đỏ của...