Quản Lý Kho (DC Manager)
- Hết hạn trong 10 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Manage overall DC operations and personnel
- Manage the receipt, storage, delivery and dispatch of finished goods, WIP, accessories, raw materials in accordance with company’s requirements
- Manage and control stock rotation following FIFO
- Organize periodical stock-takings in accordance with the company’s requirements
- Implement improvements in distribution and warehouse practices to contribute to facilities optimization
- Oversee the planned maintenance of vehicles, machinery and equipment operating in DC facility
- Maintain updated stock data and provide inventory reports periodically and be responsible for stock control and accuracy of stock figures
- Verify all DC-related costs and expenditures for approval
- Prepare annual operating budget for approval, monitor expenditures in adherence to approved budget and recommend variances as necessary
- Interview and hire direct staff and workers and oversee staff training.
- Identify and develop training opportunities for subordinates and workers
- Conduct staff performance appraisal periodically as per company’s policy
- Be committed to integrating health, safety and environment performance into all aspects of the business and continually improving health, safety and environment performance.
- Demonstrate leadership and commitment with respect to the quality and environment management system.
- Perform other jobs as assigned by direct supervisor
Yêu cầu công việc
- Graduated University
- 3 years experience in equivalent position
- Priority with experience in barcode systems, EPR warehouse operations
- Good command of English
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Việc làm liên quan
Mainetti (Vietnam) Co., Ltd.
Đường số 7, Long Thành, Đồng Nai
>500 nhân viên
MAINETTI (VIETNAM) CO., LTD. is a 100% Foreign Invested enterprise and is an associate company of MAINETTI GROUP, U.K. Mainetti Group is one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers of plastic hangers and accessories. MAINETTI (VIETNAM) has been established its factory in Amata Industrial Park, Dong Nai, VietNam since March 2004 with the team of more than 300 employees and now located in Longthanh IP. We are currently seeking dynamic, motivated candidates for the following positions: