Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Hết hạn trong: 49 ngày nữa
· Oversee the operational activities of the Restaurants, Bars, Room Service, Banquet and Kitchens. · Development of the budgets, forecasts and schedules in line with the hotel business plan. · Implements guidelines, policies, and procedures for those operating departments. · Guides operation and establish a work environment to achieve goals and objectives. · Manages performance issue that arises within the respective operating departments. · Is an integral part of the business team, attends all scheduled meetings and contributes actively with proper preparation. · Interview, collects, trains, appraises, coaches, counsels and disciplines departmental employees/managers according to company standards. · Effectively communicates with team members. · Conducts a daily briefing with team members on current key activities. · Evaluate changes in guest needs, the guest mix and competitive set, to recommend appropriate product/service and operational changes as necessary. · Ensure guest and employee satisfaction, while maintaining market competitiveness and exceptional financial performance. · Anticipate and address guest issues and establish proactive processes to promote guest satisfaction. · Be a inspiration to all hotel staff to achieve luxury levels of performance. · Interacts in a positive way with other departments to ensure a luxury guest experience. · Ensure compliance with local health and safety regulations. · Must be an example of the Villa Song Saigon Hotel Values, brand and standards, a champion of grooming and appearance guidelines. · Organizes and supervises the preparation of points of sale according to activity forecasts · Ensures that reference standards are properly applied · Checks that sales materials are well presented · In conjunction with the Executive Chef, prepares the menus, organizes purchases and ensure the update and application of cooking instructions · Plans changes in the menu, sets prices and organizes the work for the day in coordination with the Executive Chef · Cordinating with DOSM and Sales departments for implementing effective promotions and different F&B package and be in charge of F&B revenue · Supervises purchasing for the restaurant and kitchen, manages stocks and checks that Villa Song Saigon Hotel purchasing targets are met as decided by the brand · Ensures that the equipment and cultural assets of the department remain in good condition and working order · Checks inventories that have been carried out · Takes part in "Debtor" meetings and implements actions to recover debt · Develops close relationships with guests to encourage loyalty · Develops team spirit and motivation by creating a good working atmosphere · Takes part in or validates recruitments · Organizes the welcome and integration of new employees · Prepares or checks the work schedules, ensuring that they are consistent with activity forecasts · Conducts annual performance appraisals and sets targets for the team · Prepares the training plans in conjunction with the managers under his/her responsibility and follows them up · Helps employees improve their skills and provides support for career development · Applies labor legislation · Develops excellent relations with guests · Prepares the commercial action plan for the department and ensures implementation · Sets daily sales targets for the team · Analyses guests' comments and shares them with the team · Launches and deploys marketing initiatives in the local area in order to increase revenue · Works in close collaboration with the sales department to ensure a high standard of service and satisfaction for meetings customers · Knows the market and customer expectations · Keeps close track of what the competition is doing · Uses sense of creativity and innovation to facilitate commercial operations
- Diploma in Hotel Management, Food & Beverage, or related field.
- At least 5 years experience in the sector and impeccable knowledge of F&B professions and team management.
- Languages: fluent in English. Computer literate.
- Leadership & management skills.
- Problem solving, reasoning, motivating, organizational and training abilities.
- Professional-friendly-dynamic working environment.
- To be entitled to full benefits under the Labor Law of Vietnam: Social Insurance, Health Insurance, Unemployment Insurance. - Service charge fee bonus if any. - Year end bonus (13th month+++)
- Lunch/dinner is provided at staff canteen.
- Health care package of Bao Viet Insurance for Dept. Head - Yearly company trip .
- Yearly health check.
50-100 nhân viên
Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
Bistro Song Vie is our all day dining restaurant located by the picturesque Saigon River. We serve Vietnamese and Asian culinary favorites, and delicious Modern cuisine, paired with a thoughtful selection... Xem thêm