Mức lương: 20 - 29 triệu VNĐ
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
• Interacting With Computers
- Using computers and computer systems (including hardware and software) to program, write software, set up functions, enter data, or process information.
• Evaluating Information to Determine Compliance with Standards
- Using relevant information and individual judgment to determine whether events or processes comply with laws, regulations, or standards.
• Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work
- Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.
• Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
• Modeling Appropriate Behaviors
- Serving as a role model to demonstrate appropriate behaviors.
• Demonstrating Leadership
- Utilizing interpersonal and communication skills to lead, influence, and encourage others; advocates sound financial/business decision making; demonstrates honesty/integrity; leads by example.
• Managing Acquisition and Maintenance of Property Based Systems
- Monitoring, ensuring and managing the acquisition and maintenance of property based systems .
• Identifying and Proposing Solutions to Potential Problems
- Analyzing information, identifying current and potential problems and proposing solutions.
• Updating and Using Relevant Knowledge - Keeping up-to-date technically and applying new knowledge to your job.
• Demonstrating Knowledge
- Demonstrating knowledge of job-relevant issues, products, systems, and processes.
• Managing Equipment
- Maintaining, inspecting and repairing equipment.
• Managing According to SOP's and LSOP's
- Monitoring processes and evaluating information according to SOP and LSOP requirements.
• Communicating Information Timely
- Informing and/or updating the executives, the peers and the subordinates on relevant information in a timely manner.
• Making Decisions and Solving Problems - Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.
• Managing Maintenance and Upkeep - Inspecting and ensuring the maintenance of the equipment or the environment.
• Provides technical expertise and support. • Ensures that computer and network operations are monitored at the property, backup/recovery functions are performed on scheduled basis and administration functions for hardware, operating and application systems are maintained and completed on consistent basis. • Manages IR activities to ensure the hotel infrastructure and applications systems are functional at all times. • Performs an assessment of needs, ensuring compliance with brand specific standards, budget and capital requirements. • Determines priorities, schedules, plans and necessary resources to ensure completion of any hotel projects on schedule and according to specification. • Enforces IR policies and standards protecting company hardware, software and other resources at the hotel. • Directs maintenance of equipment and installed software applications inventory for property ensuring compliance with licensing regulations. • Ensures problems are correctly reported, routed, tracked and solved, with the system user being informed of situation at all times. • Coordinates property efforts, prioritizes needs and communicates those needs to IR Shared Services and other systems staff. • Ensures proper asset management. • Ensures solutions are consistent with the client's needs and brand specific IR environment. • Manages vendors for property IT requirements functioning as escalation point for problem resolution. • Performs on-site monitoring of all projects. • Ensures associates are treated fairly and equitably. • Ensures hotel policies are administered fairly and consistently. • Administers and maintains mail and email. • Maintains inventories and manages IT hardware/software. • Ensures that regular on-going communication is happening in all areas of responsibility to create awareness of business objectives and communicates expectations, recognizes performance and produces desired business results. • Provides Internet support and maintenance (if applicable) • Provides cable management support. • Generates systems communications for property users to introduce new applications, provide user tips, alert users of system problems and inform staff of progress or status. • Consults on specific application issues or hardware/software problems. • Provides feedback to Lodging IR on application functional performance and system performance. • Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members. • Provides a technical perspective to information needs along with cost/benefits understanding in an influencing role.
• At least Bachelor degree in IT/Computer Science or related area
• At least 2 years experience at same level
• Strong inter-personality, leadership, and creative skills
• Hard work, be honest, active in work as well as ready to work under high pressure.
• Experienced in Hospitality is a plus
BHXH, BHTN, BHYT Theo Quy Định Đào Tạo Nâng Cao Trình Độ Nghiệp Vụ Chuyên Môn
200-500 nhân viên
Tầng 5, FLC Landmark Tower, đường Lê Đức Thọ, phường Mỹ Đình 2, quận Nam Từ Liêm, Hà Nội
Tiền thân là một Công ty tư vấn luật, sau 14 năm hình thành và phát triển, đến nay FLC Group đã trở thành một tập đoàn kinh tế lớn mạnh tại Việt Nam hoạt động kinh doanh đa ngành, đa lĩnh vự... Xem thêm