Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
• Manage software development projects executed by LG DCV;
• Act as contact point between LG DCV’s team and development team in HQ;
• Define working process, project plan and schedules of to align with delivery milestone and events of software projects;
• Ensure projects are delivered on time, within scope and maintain our quality controls by resolving blocking points and dependencies;
• Generate reports, communicate with local managements and head quarter;
• Assist in project analysis, scoping, estimation, and implementation strategies if needed.
• Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information System; Electric, Electronics, Automation, Mechatronics, Telecommunication Engineering or managing areas in equivalent;
• 3+ year software project management experience;
• Having hands-on experiences in working with multi-teams, multi-sites;
• Good English communication;
• Having experiences in software development. Preferred background is either Senior or Technical Leader;
• Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
These requirements will be considered as advantages:
• Having knowledge in C/C++ programming in Linux;
• Having experiences to work in automotive domains such as Car Infotainment, Telematics;
• Having hands-on experience to use JIRA, GIT and Gerrit;
• Hands-on experiences with automotive software projects;
• Having certifications such as PMI-ACP, PMP, PSM;
• Ability to speak Korean is a big plus.
>500 nhân viên
Tầng 34 , Tòa nhà Keangnam Landmark72 , Phạm Hùng , Nam Từ Liêm , Hà Nội
Công nghệ tiên tiến, sản phẩm độc đáo và thiết kế tinh tế của LG chính là sự đầu tư cho tương lai. Với doanh thu toàn cầu năm 2014 là 55.91 tỉ USD (59.04 nghìn tỉ Won), LG có 4 ngành hàng k... Xem thêm