Quản Lý Doanh Thu / Trợ Lý Giám Đốc Doanh Thu(Revenue Manager/ Assistant Revenue Manager)
- Hết hạn trong 20 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- We are looking for a Revenue Manager to join our exciting and fast-growing company. Based in Ho Chi Minh City, you will have the chance to work with a great team of
- people, and most importantly, we will provide you a career with Oakwood and give you an opportunity to be yourself.
- Reporting to the General Manager, your duties will include, without limitation:
- To review the daily reports to understand the basic numbers of the properties.
- Look into issues, if any, highlighted by Sabre like rates, data not visible etc.
- Look into issues, if any, highlighted by the Sales Team on rate loading.
- Attend Weekly / Monthly calls with properties as per schedule.
- Attend to the calls / appointments with OTAs / distribution partners, if any, as per schedule.
- Plan and prepare for any Revenue Management Trainings and Workshops.
- Handle queries from GM pertaining to day-to-day queries and clarifications pertaining to Revenue Management and distribution.
- Support Revenue Managers with advise, direction pertaining to FC and rate strategies.
- Do spot checks / audit on the online channels of properties and highlight any related issues to the GM.
- Follow-up on the pending issues and ensure all are resolved.
- Managing the entire spectrum of OTAs and absorb the channel into System Delivery
- Conceptualizing, designing and implementing proper reports and dash-boards for top management at the properties.
- Look into the system of “red-flagging” properties based on a set of defined metrics.
- Look into the current “red-flagging” properties, do a deep dive into the numbers and analyse what kind of support they need.
- Collaborate with GM/DOSM in implementing effective revenue management system and processes at properties.
- Able to set standards and structure for weekly revenue meetings and monthly SMR calls and create a “numbers-driven” approach to these meetings
Yêu cầu công việc
HAT WE REQUIRE:
- Degree in relevant fields, eg: business, economics or finance.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in e-commerce revenue management, in similar or higher position in 04-05 star Hotel / Service Apartment chain.
- Strong analytical mind set with ability to solve complex problems through data driven insights.
- Good communication and supervisory experience with ability to improve processes.
- Experience and comfortable handling and interpreting large volumes of data.
- Hospitality / Tourism Degree or Diploma preferred.
- Good English Level for both spoken & written.
- Excellent Negotiation /Management / Presentation skills.
- Strong strategic thinking, creative, outgoing, highly developed interpersonal skills and organizational skills
- Be results focused, resourceful and able to work independently.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- International-Dynamic-Friendly Working Environment.
- Career Path Development.
- Service charge monthly.
- Competitive Benefits Package (14-20 days annual leave, 50% discount when using service in Oakwood Property System in Asia Pacific, Telephone allowance ...) per
- Lunch Meal is provided.
- Uniform including laundry-shoes is provided.
- Annual health check-up.
- Annual team building.
- 13th month bonus, Performance Bonus.
Oakwood Residence Saigon
1056a Nguyễn Văn Linh, Tân Phong, Quận 7, Hồ Chí Minh
Oakwood®, a wholly owned subsidiary of Mapletree Investments, is the leading global accommodation solutions provider helping businesses and individual travelers be anywhere they need to be.
With an extensive and flexible selection of move-in ready furnished and serviced apartments, Oakwood has enabled thousands of companies to expand their reach to more customers and markets. The award-winning company continues investing in its exclusive and growing portfolio of Oakwood-branded properties...