Quản Lý Điều Hành Kinh Doanh (Senior Sales Manager Corporate)
- Hết hạn trong 9 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- Support the Director of Sales and Marketing in achieving revenue targets
- Develop and implement a business plan for top accounts
- Develop and maintain an updated and current account profile in the sales system
- Responsible for Corporate and Travel Agent Room Sales for the hotel.
- Clear understanding of the hotels business strategies then set goals and to determine action plans to meet those goals.
- Update action plans and financial objectives quarterly.
- Identify new markets and business opportunities and increase sales.
- Represent Hotels in various events and exhibition.
- Implements all sales action plans related to my market areas as outlined in the marketing plan.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
-Able to provide quick and timely responses, immediate communication to the properties, develop professional long term business relationships.
- Provide the highest quality of service to the customer at all times.
- Participates in sales calls with members of sales team to acquire new business and/or close on business.
- Executes and supports the operational aspects of business booked (e.g. CVGR, generating proposal, Corporate Rate Application letter, writing contract, customer correspondence).
- Able to supports hotels service and relationship strategy, driving customer loyalty by delivering service excellence throughout each customer experience.
- Work closely with Revenue Manager to ensure proposed rate negotiations meet the financial needs of the hotels.
- Develop strong relationships with on property front office team to ensure working in unity and always striving to achieve the same goals.
- Accompany sales team on sales calls to potential clients to assist in development of the account and to access the effectiveness and sales skills of the sales person.
- Assess additional training needs based on data gathered and interaction with sales team from property visits.
- Attending all department and hotel meetings as necessary.
- Targeting key accounts potential for the company.
- Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new customers to enable future bookings. Activities include sales calls, entertainment, FAM trips, trade shows, etc.
- Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities.
- Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Acquiring and developing new business accounts and preparing sales proposals for clients.
- Closely following up on all business leads within a 24 hour response time line to clients
Yêu cầu công việc
- BA degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management, or related major.
- A minimum of two (02) years of experience as a Hotel Sales Manager
- Languages: fluent in Vietnamese and English language (both spoken and written)
- Excellence in presentation, prospecting, negotiation and interpersonal skill.
- Empathy towards your customers and colleagues.
- Pride and attention to detail.
- Polished personal presentation with Warm, confident and hospitable personality.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Professional working environment
- Attractive benefits that will be discuss directly during the interview
Pullman Saigon Centre
148 Trần Hưng Đạo, Nguyễn Cư Trinh, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
200-500 nhân viên
Opened in September 2013, Pullman Saigon Centre is ideally located in the heart of the city. The hotel is composed of 306 stylish Rooms and Suites, Urbane Lounge at Lobby, a main dining Buffet Restaurant, a Rooftop Restaurant and Terrace with DJ music, Executive Lounge, over 700m2 of banquet and meeting rooms with upscale facilities and latest equipment, Swimming Pool, Fit & Spa. ...