Mức lương: Thỏa thuận
Thời hạn: Đã hết hạn
200-500 nhân viên
: 6th Floor, Pearl Plaza Bld., 561A Dien Bien Phu, Ward 25, Binh Thanh Dist
Welcome to Decathlon (former name: Oxylane) - a network of innovative retail chains and brands providing enjoyment for all sport people. (http://jobs.decathlon.vn/, http://corporate.decathlon.com/en/) - C... Xem thêm
** A typical day in the life of a Quality Production Leader at Decathlon:
- I wake up in the morning; it’s a beautiful day to go to work!
- I go to my bright and open office and say hello to my colleagues with a handshake or even with a “bisous” kiss on the cheek, French style!
- I decide to join my teammates and we depart together to go to our supplier in our company car/taxi. Our adventurous day begins.
- We arrive to the factory, let’s get to work!
- I go in the production line and work closely with my supplier to make sure that the production is up to our standards of quality, human safety and environmental compliance.
- I manage and update the control plan with my supplier. The happiness and satisfaction of our final customer is priority!
- I lead a meeting with my supplier to discuss quality issues, ways to reduce the cost and to continuously improve the efficiency of production.
- I conduct a video conference with my Product Engineer from France to discuss some quality issues. Let us find the best solution to protect our final customers!
- It is almost the end of the day. I join my team members and we return to the office.
- I join a collective sport that Decathlon organizes. Today, it is zumba dance!
It is the end of the day and I feel proud of the things that I achieved today. I go home happy and ready for the next day!
As your products are produced at your suppliers’ site, you develop your supplier's expertise to produce quality products within short lead-times and best cost.
• Master and optimize product costs.
• Evaluate and ensure the quality of products at your suppliers.
• Launch and pilot continuous improvement projects with your suppliers to make progress on their performance (quality, safety, environment, toxicology) and social compliance.
• Be responsible for a regular control plan.
• Measure and correct discrepancies.
• Explain and recommend changes.
• Ensure the process applying in production lines.
• Source, select and manage suppliers.
** What we offer you:
• Career planning through your Personal Plan and Learning & Development Plan
• Monthly performance bonus.
• 18 annual leaves & flexible working hours
• Participate in several training courses to develop your competence.
• Join collective activities organized by the Company.
• Insurance for you and your family.
• Receive a budget for individual sport practice.
** What you offer us:
- Your passion and love sport.
- Your on-the-field mindset. As a Quality Production Leader, you will work closely with the supplier at the production site almost every day.
- Your understanding about production, especially in mechanical product industries would be an advantage.
- Your Excellent English (Speaking Chinese is an advantage)
- Your Mobile internationally