Quản Lý Ca Trực (Duty Manager)
- Hết hạn trong 3 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
- To be fully aware of the Hotel’s products and activities.
- To be fully aware of hotel’s policies and procedures as well as the staff handbook and disciplinary action proceedings.
- Conforms to and enforces hotel policies and procedures as well as rules and regulations laid down by the management in order to achieve the highest levels of
- uniformity and guest service.
- Patrols in the entire Hotel to verify smooth operations, to avoid disrespect of company procedures and policies or property and assets removed without proper
- Inspects the hotel premises on a regular basis to ensure that rooms and public areas as well as restaurants meet hotel standards
- Responsible for safeguarding of the property and asset of the hotel, including the basement and outskirt areas of the hotel.
- Supervises a high standard of hygiene and sanitation throughout all service and public areas of the hotel.
- Ensures highest standards of personal appearance and hygiene, clean and pressed uniforms and nametags described in the hotel policy.
- Decides about measures to be taken in cases of incidents at the Hotel and coordinates with other department heads on follow ups.
- He/She might be asked to proceed minor investigations in cases of theft or accidents
- To meets and greet the guests especially regulars and VIPs on the arrivals and departures.
- He/She has to ensure that proper action is taken in cases of sickness, disease, theft or loss of property of the hotel or guests.
- Ensures that behavior of patrons, guests, visitors and staff is monitored and appropriate action is taken during failure or emergency.
- He/ She will work closely with local authorities in cases of emergencies and coordinates all emergencies activities and reports immediately to the management.
- Proceeds crises situations and evacuation according to hotel emergency procedures.
- Performs special duties as required by the General Manager or Rooms Division Manager.
- Prepares a daily report on incidents and observations to the General and Rooms Division Manager, electronically and confidential.
Yêu cầu công việc
- Communication skills are utilized a significant amount of time when interacting with others; demonstrated ability to interact with customers, employees and third parties
- that reflects highly on the hotel, the brand and the Company.
- Good writing skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Opera System
- Problem solving and organizational abilities
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in front office / guest services or related discipline including supervisory experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competitive salary and pay on the ability
- Bonus in the public holidays and New Years
- 13th Month salary
- Annual salary increment
- Employee recognition program for month and year award
- Free for duty meal, parking, uniform (clothes, shoes) and laundry service
- Personal Accident insurance 24/7 covered
- Allowances: birthday, wedding, baby welcome, hospitalization, funera
8 Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Hồ Chí Minh
50-100 nhân viên
Công ty cổ phần Tập đoàn Quản lý Bất động sản Windsor (Tập đoàn WMC) là công ty quản lý nhà hàng khách sạn, căn hộ dịch vụ cao cấp và trung tâm thương mại hàng đầu Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam.
Với sứ mệnh và tầm nhìn chiến lược được hoạch định bền vững từ phía lãnh đạo công ty, WMC Group đang dần khẳng định, mở rộng và phát triển thành một trong những công ty quản lý dịch vụ bất động sản hàng đầu tại Việt Nam và Châu Á. ...