1. Responsible in managing, updating, prepearing SOPs/Reports according to global requirements
2. Responsible in SAP QM module interm of IPQC (Maintain routing, inspection plan, result recording, releasing)
3. Deploy , implement and administer quality inspection performance activities to ensure quality control processes is in full compliance for both Component and Assembly/Packing areas. (consider build up test equipment, test method for new products)
4. Monitor the performance of equipment and processes; use SPC/DoE tools, Minitab/Q-DAS software and analytical skill to identify problems and work with process owner in order to maintain efficient operations.
5. Perform rootcause analysis with production when failure detected, quality reporting and to follow-up/monitoring quality after corrective action done.
6. Work with Production and QM for Process Risk Analysis to have the effectively system.
7. Closely work with QM validation team and Project leader for all validation activities cascade down to IPQC activities, follow up the result/ reporting to ensure projects are meet the deadline.
8. Assist Manager in cascade down objectives/targets to the team members and monitoring/ flow-up the KPI
,- Engineering background (Univesity graduated): Electrical/ Mechanical
- Good English communication
- Analystical skill, logical thinking, good communication skill, leadership
- Team work
- Have experience in Quality control (root cause analysis, SPC, QC/QM tools) is prefer
>500 nhân viên
Công ty Dược phẩm B.Braun được thành lập năm 1839 tại Mensulgen - Đức; là một công ty hàng đầu về lĩnh vực sản xuất dược phẩm và dụng cụ y tế với trên 160 năm kinh nghiệm, B.Braun có hơn 150 văn phòng [...]