· Ensuring that the materials being received are in good shape and as per P.O. specification.
· Keeping of all the records pertaining to Quality Documentation.
· Checking dimensional and physical appearance of the finished product.
· Ensuring that the raw materials that are being used is based on the job specification.
· Preparing daily Accomplishment and QC Inspection report.
· Making Non-Conformability Report if found any deviation from the shop drawings, material specification, fabrication.
· Labeling or marking the affected products that are needed to be repaired to prevent from further fabrication process.
· Preparing Corrective Action Report if there is any process or specification needed to enhance or improve.
· Ensuring proper packing of finished materials to prevent damage or loss during transit.
· Keeping Inspection tools in good and working condition.
· Ensuring packed materials are having their correct labeling and marking.
· Daily communicating with the Shop Foremen for Quality related matters.
· Ensuring that only updated or revised drawings are being used.
· Degree of Mechanical engineering / Civil Engineering.
· Minimum 1-year experiences in the same position
· Computer: MS Office
· Able to interpret different kinds of Engineering Drawings.
· Knowledgeable of CAD operation / Welding / Fitting Inspection is an advantage.
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Khu Công Nghiệp Đông Xuyên, Rạch Dừa, Thành phố Vũng Tầu, Bà Rịa - Vũng Tàu
>500 nhân viên
PEB Steel chuyên thiết kế, chế tạo và lắp dựng nhà thép tiền chế (PEB) cho các nhà xưởng, nhà kho, phòng trưng bày, trung tâm thương mại, siêu thị, sân vận động, phòng triển lãm và nhà chứa máy bay, v [...]