1) Functional verification of new or modified product (Fujitsu Postgre SQL based RDBMS) features
2) Testing integration between internal systems/tools and third party systems and applications
3) Writing automation scripts for performance, functional/regression/stress testing
4) Creation and execution of test cases
5) Analysis and documentation of test results
6) Customer is a Fujitsu group company in Australia.
Ensure your targets (test schedule, software quality and workload) given by Test Lead.
Communication with Senior Manager, Project Manager, Test Lead, and Customers
1) Understand test explanation documents given by Test Lead.
2) Create your detail test schedule with Test Lead. Create weekly test progress reports, Q&A lists, and issue lists. Attend weekly meeting in order to report your progress and to solve all issues.
Set up a test environment.
Create following deliverables and get approval from Test Lead.
1) Documents: detail test schedule, test specification documents and so on .
2) Reports: weekly test progress reports, Q&A lists, issue lists and so on
3) Quality reports: test results reports, quality reports and so on
Attend test skills and technical skills trainings provided by Test Lead and improve your test skills.
Maintain productive and harmonious relationships with Senior Manager, Project Manager, Test Lead, and Other Testers for teamwork improvements.