- To write and coordinate with the related services to set up procedure for quality assurance laboratory at the request of ISO 17025.
- To update new documents, processes, training if changed.
- Issuing, distribution of documents, processes to the related services.
- To assign responsibilities and tasks for QA assitant
- To train employees on compliance with the regulation on laboratory general safety.
- To train the awareness of ISO 17025 for new employees.
- To plan registration annual proficiency testing program
- Monitor and report the results of proficiency testing planned
- To set up annual internal audits program
- To organize, arrange laboratory internal audits planned.
- Responsible for internal audits, evaluation the quality tests.
- To create internal samples standard, evaluate the results of the internal samples standard, ensure the control test results.
- To plan / monitor internal training, external training of laboratory technicians.
- To update the technical records of employees.
- To evaluate the trend control chart of tests
- To ensure the calibration operations, control equipment periodical planned
- To evaluate the performance of subcontractors on testing services.
- Monitor inconsistent testing activities, to ensure that the inconsistent testing activities are fixed, good prevention.
- To help solving customer complaints
- To accomplished any other QA related tasks assigned by the QA manager.
Graduate University (Food/Microbiology/Biotechnology majors are prefered)
Have 3-5 years working in the same position
Communication skills, management skills, work arrangements skills, problem-solving skills
Knowledge about ISO 17025 system
Knowledge the quality management processes
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.