- Establish quality and hazardous substance free management system, drive the company's compliance with the standards and requirements.
- Coordinate and responsible for all aspects of product quality, including specifications, data collection and analysis, customer required data reports, root cause analysis on customer complaints, analysis of recurring trends, implementing corrective actions and developing Standard Operating Procedures.
- Manage the internal SPC/QA process and develops quality statistical data reports for internal and external customer review.
- Support, develop and execute supplier audits and develop plans for improving quality and reducing variation in raw materials.
- Train personnel in quality techniques and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical engineer, Chemistry, Materials science or Biochemistry.
- ISO 9001 or IATF 16949 internal auditor.
- Good computer skills in MS office.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- TOEIC score of 550 or above is a plus.
- Knowledge of quality tools-Statistical Tools, 8D, Pareto, etc. Knowledge of automotive quality core tools - SPC/MSA/FMEA is a plus.
- Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
- Company trip once a year + Joining party
- Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
- Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
- Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
- Dynamic and sociable working environment.
Khu Công Nghiệp Đình Vũ, KCN Đình Vũ, Đông Hải, Hải An, Hải Phòng
Mã số thuế: 0201899411
Người ĐDPL: Chen, Jie Yuh
Ngày hoạt động: 17/08/2018
Giấy phép kinh doanh: 0201899411
Lĩnh vực: Sản xuất khí đốt, phân phối nhiên liệu khí bằng đường ống. [...]