▪ Liaison between engineering, suppliers and customers (US/EMEA including Europe, Middle East, and Africa /Asia/ANZ marketing) to achieve the project timing, milestones and KPIs.
▪ Manage in-house and outsourcing commodity cost, support China team for Vietnam transfer, push Vietnam localization for FOB (freight on Board) cost down.
▪ Develop and manage OEM Supply Agreements (Original Equipment Manufacturer), manage NDAs for new suppliers.
▪ Manage tier supplier relationship as main contact window and lead key supplier negotiation to improve materials cost.
▪ Lead and optimize TTI second tier supplier strategy and AVL (Automatic Vehicle location) management in Vietnam, manage Vietnam local supply chain risks.
▪ Deliver daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports/summaries as assigned by line manager.
▪ Bachelor or master degree, major in Engineering or Manufacturing or Commercial.
2. Years of experience
▪ Minimum 5 tooling sourcing experience, engineering experience is preferred.
▪ Familiar with Microsoft office, CAD software experience is preferred.
▪ Experienced in appliance industry and familiar with commodity sourcing is preferred
3. Technical knowledge
▪ Ability to work in a global matrix environment and build strong relationships by being transparent, reliable, and delivering on commitments
▪ Ability to work creatively, effectively, and under own initiative
▪ Familiar with vacuum cleaner or appliance industry is preferred.
▪ Good skills in written & spoken English/Chinese is a must.
▪ Good knowledge of contracts and purchasing terms and conditions.
4. Other skills
▪ Sense of responsibility
▪ Project experience is preferred
- Competitive income 13th month salary and bonus (if any).
- 15 annual leaves. - Healthcare for individual - Mobile phone allowance.
Working time & location:
- Main factorie and supplier sites in Dong Nai province (Trang Bom)
- Mon to Fri., from 07h:30 – 16h:00