- Develop and execute a project plan
- Monitor or track project milestones and deliverables
- Manage project execution to ensure schedule, and scope
- Coordinate with stakeholders to handle issues.
- Create reports and mtg with the customer.
- College graduated
- At least 1 years + experience as Project Manager/Service Manager or experience in a similar role
- Working knowledge of Windows computers, essential programs, and performance metrics applications
- To have good Teamwork and communication skills.
- To know with ITIL v4 is a plus
- Be able to communicate with customers in Japanese/English is a plus
- Receive competitive salary and performance-based award.
- Signing bonus up to 25M
- Excellent career development potential.
- Friendly and dynamic environment.
- FPT Care and many other benefits.
FPT Software is part of FPT Corporation (FPT – HoSE) – the global leading technology and IT services group headquartered in Vietnam with nearly US$1 billion in revenue and 28,000 employees. Qualified [...]