Project Manager Cum Product Owner
- Hết hạn trong 15 ngày nữa
- Mức lương Thỏa thuận
Mô tả công việc
***The Project Manager cum Product Owner works within the agile process and is the final authority for decisions regarding priority, business value, and functionality for all the work done by the Agile development team. The Project Manager cum Product Owner possesses an in-depth knowledge of goals and desired objectives of the project.
A. Liaison and Communication:
• Represent, interface with and engage business users. Define scope, goals, milestones and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management, clients, project sponsors and stakeholders.
• Acts as a fully integrated team member.
• Uses clear goals to communicate the project vision and expectations at the beginning of every release and sprint so that the team understands and is equipped to realize it.
• Makes business decisions and clearly communicates requirements through epics and stories so they are understood.
• Communicates status outside the team.
B. Acquisition and Development:
• Estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals.
• Draft and submit budget proposals, and recommend subsequent budget changes where necessary.
• Where required, negotiate with other department managers for the acquisition of required personnel from within the company.
• Determine and assess needs for additional staff and/or consultants and make the appropriate recruitments, if necessary, during project cycle.
• Creates, maintains, prioritizes, and sequences the product backlog based on business value or ROI.
• Creates user stories and acceptance tests from themes and features granular enough for a single sprint.
• Prioritizes user stories by business value.
• Decides which user stories are scheduled into sprints.
• Provides rapid feedback.
• Participates in project planning, daily stand-up meetings (scrums), reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings.
C. Application Support:
• Reviews deliverable and demonstrable code after every sprint, and has the authority to accept or reject.
• Develops and maintains standards for testing and progress visibility.
• Provides progress reporting.
• Assists as needed with backlog maintenance.
• Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
• Assists with prioritization and resolution of defects / bugs.
D. Project and Team Management:
• Is always accessible and participates proactively and constantly in the team activities.
• Steers the project to ensure delivery of business value.
• Is visible, vocal, and objective.
• Provides encouragement, recognition, and support to the team.
• Terminates the sprint if a drastic change-in-direction is required. Changes the course of the project at the end of the sprint if necessary.
• Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
• Identify and manage project dependencies and critical path.
• Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises, and devise contingency plans.
• Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations.
• Build, develop, and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Yêu cầu công việc
• University Degree in IT or Business Administration.
• Formal project management or product owner qualification (PMP, Prince-2, CMMI, CSPO, etc.) is an advantage, but not required.
*** Knowledge, skills and experience:
• 3-5 years or more of working experience in IT-related environment. 2 years or more project management experience, agile experience preferred.
• Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures.
• Thorough understanding of the software development lifecycle.
• In-depth knowledge of testing practices and techniques.
• Understanding of organization’s development platform and languages.
• Ability to understand technical issues.
*** Soft-skills and attributes:
• Excellent, all-round communicator.
• Good English communication
• Advanced negotiation skills.
• Proven leadership ability.
• Self-motivated and capable of managing multiple priorities and tasks as delegated
• Team-player with the ability to work in a collaborative environment.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
• Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential.
• Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
• Collaborative in driving decisions.
• Ability to deal with multiple projects and deadlines.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
1. We care about you
• Tet Bonus & Performance bonus
• Meal allowance, free parking
• Accidental and health-care insurance, annual heath check up, flu vaccination
2. We care about your career development:
We provide opportunities to learn and grow through different types of training, Talent Development, Succession planning as well as promotions or transfers.
3. We care about the team building, and you’re invited to
• Company trip
• Happy Hour
• Team building
• Year-end party
• Mid-autumn festival
• Annual sports tournament
• Sport activities: Football, Badminton, Table football
*** We welcome you to apply for and are looking forward to receiving your resume.
Only suitable candidates will be contacted and invited to participate an interview.
Công ty TNHH Swiss Post Solutions
Lô 46, CV PMQT, Tân Chánh Hiệp, Quận 12, Hồ Chí Minh
100-200 nhân viên
SWISS POST SOLUTIONS VIỆT NAM
Thuộc Tập đoàn Swiss Post Solutions Thụy Sỹ với phương châm hoạt động "Chất lượng Thụy Sỹ - Sản xuất tại Việt Nam". Sau 14 năm phát triển trong ngành, SPS hiện đang là công ty hàng đầu Việt Nam về lĩnh vực Công nghệ Thông tin (CNTT), chuyên về xử lí dữ liệu, gia công quy trình doanh nghiệp phức tạp, phát triển phần mềm và dịch vụ vận hành CNTT.
Những dịch vụ chính của Swiss Post Solutions Việt Nam bao gồm xử lý tài liệu (Data Processing), dịch vụ gia công phần mềm p ...