1. Be in charge of cultivation of key media contacts within the region.
2. Maintain positive awareness and profile of the hotel through increased media exposure and/or proactively reaching out to media.
3. Increase public awareness of the hotels through quality domestic exposure and coverage in various media through advertising, editorial, awards, events, etc.
4. Timely turnaround for production of advertisement, new marketing and promotional materials.
5. Make sure of the accuracy and meticulous review of marketing collaterals (including advertisements, promotional materials and brochures) developed.
6. Assist departments concerned in matters pertaining to public relations to support sales and marketing, food and beverage, spa, and golf.
7. Evaluate all advertising proposals and provide value-added recommendations and develop advertising plan on media/publications for advertising.
8. Work closely with Corporate Marketing Communications team for development of new marketing communication and tactical/promotional materials.
9. Develop and or/edit the various marketing communications materials, including but not restricted to advertisements, collaterals, direct mailers, and third-party marketing materials.
10. Build and maintain media relations, keep in close contact and make regular media trips to provide updates.
11. Maximize opportunities for publicity in all media through careful research and media requirements
12. Host group/media familiarization when appropriate and relevant.
13. Handle requests by media to film/photograph the hotel and ensure it is appropriately credited.
14. Assist in any other tasks assigned by the management.
* 3 - 5 years experiences,
* At least Bachelor degree in marketing or relevant field
* Strong in English communication
* Good inter-personality skill and outgoing, friendly
* Strong in problem solving skills, and execution of work
* Interested in helping people and be able to train other staffs.
* Ability to work under pressure
* Highly result driven
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities