Tính chất công việc
Vị trí/chức vụ
Nhân Viên/Chuyên Viên
Yêu cầu về bằng cấp
Yêu cầu kinh nghiệm
Trên 2 năm
Yêu cầu ngôn ngữ
Scope of Position:
• To ensure that all products produced satisfy customerrequirements by creating, maintaining, implementing and monitoring product quality plans, inspection plans
• To drive for continue improvement on both process and product quality through the PDCA process
• To implement the quality management systems throughout the managed areas
• To Ensure the promotion of customer focus through out the managed areas
• To support and cultivate a culture of First-time quality, Zero Defects and Continuous improvement
Responsibilities(for executives additional: the subordinated departments with the particular functions of the employees):
• Identify customer requirements (through: customer drawing, customer specification, customer QRS,...), including make clear the unclear items, feedback the idea/concern/improvement to customer if there’s any and ensure the matching between customer drawing and Gentherm Item drawing (master drawing).
• Proactively participate to the the APQP process epecially pFMEA review and effectively implementation
• Create Control plan and effectively implement and control the control plan to meet requirement of the project in term of Quality, On-time delivery and Cost
• Drive for continuous improvement in both process and product quality through monitoring the effectiveness of the process of (1) Handling of Non-conformity Part and (2) Corrective action and Preventative action, (3) Internal process change management and (4) Continuous improvement
• To be responsible for the final evaluation and decision regarding any enquires about inferior product or customer complaint regarding any of the company’s products or services
• To lead overal 8D problem solving process
• In liason with customer quality engineer to submit 8D report to customer on time and follow up corrective action till close
• Effectively implement and ensuring the integrity of releated quality processes within the Quality Management system within the managed areas
• Define measurement method, select measurement correctly and effectively (satisfy requirement for measurement system (MSA)
• Ensure evaluation of, and reporting on performance of product and process quality. Took appropriate actions to continuously improve product & process quality and customer saftisfaction
• Other tasks as assigned
Key Relationships: Customer, Design Engineer, Production, SCM
· Personality : Good communicator, Assertive, Drive, Fair, Patient, Responsible
· Must adopt a practical approach towards work
· Must be methodical
· High level of problem solving and analytical skills – able to analyse data and information from different areas of the business and come up with a summarized conclusion and argument.
· Time Management – able to prioritize tasks and allocate time appropriately.
· Presentation Skills – able to deliver public speaches to top management with confidence and clarity
· Team work skills – able work in a team and in harmony with all team members but at the same time confident of own skills and opinions.
· High level of spoken and written English
· Excellent computer skills, presentation (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
· Emergency Handling ablity
Education: Bachelor degree or above in Engineering
Training/Certifications: Ref Latest Version of Training Matrix
• At least +02 years experienced, automative industry is preferred
• Minimum +03 year in Manufacturing environment; automotive industry is preferred
• Proven record of high level of compliance and quality mind set
• Having chances to get attractive company bonus every month/year
• Company trip once a year + Joining party
• Salary and position is reviewed 1 time a year
• Bonus by individual ability and company’s performance.
• Social insurance, health insurance, unemployment insurance and other benefits
• Dynamic and sociable working environment.
KCN Đồng Văn II, Thị trấn Đồng Văn, Huyện Duy Tiên, Hà Nam
>500 nhân viên
Công ty TNHH Gentherm Việt Nam thuộc tập đoàn đa quốc gia Gentherm có trụ sở tại Mỹ. Năm 2014, Gentherm đứng thứ 2 trong danh sách Forbes 100 Công ty nhỏ tốt nhất tại Mỹ, đứng thứ 12 trong danh sách...
Nếu bạn thấy rằng tin tuyển dụng này không đúng hoặc có dấu hiệu lừa đảo, hãy gửi phản ánh đến chúng tôi