- Provide expertise to do technical trouble shooting relative to manufacturing process
- Implement corrective action and preventive action for quality failure and complaint from customer
- Research to develop and improve process
- Identify potential opportunities for process improvement.
- Check and ensure that the operators follow procedures during operation for each workstation.
- Problem notes and ISO/Customer audit findings addressed immediately
- Support special projects as required
Education: University degree: Material Science (Nano, Thin Film), Inorganic Chemistry, Mechanical Engineer
- 1 - 3 years experience in manufacturing environment especially troubleshooting of manufacturing process.
- Proficiency computer skills, experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Email, internet access.
- Be able to communicate in English.
- Have experience at process engineer, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer especially in semiconductor/electronic industry is a plus.
- Have knowledge about quality 7 core tools.
- Statistical software (Minitab, SPC...)
- Experience for statistical data analysis (CPK, CP, STDEV, Mean, Variance, hypothesis test, DoE, etc)
- Competition salary with change to promotion yearly.
- Performance bonus each month.
- Working in international environment and foreigner experts.
- Free meal in company canteen.
- Training abroad...