Mô tả công việc
- Provide expertise to do technical trouble shooting relative to manufacturing process
- Implement corrective action and preventive action for quality failure and complaint from customer
- Research to develop and improve process
- Identify potential opportunities for process improvement.
- Check and ensure that the operators follow procedures during operation for each workstation.
- Problem notes and ISO/Customer audit findings addressed immediately
- Support special projects as required
Yêu cầu công việc
Education: University degree: Material Science (Nano, Thin Film), Inorganic Chemistry, Mechanical Engineer
- 1 - 3 years experience in manufacturing environment especially troubleshooting of manufacturing process.
- Proficiency computer skills, experience with Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Email, internet access.
- Be able to communicate in English.
- Have experience at process engineer, industrial engineer, manufacturing engineer especially in semiconductor/electronic industry is a plus.
- Have knowledge about quality 7 core tools.
- Statistical software (Minitab, SPC...)
- Experience for statistical data analysis (CPK, CP, STDEV, Mean, Variance, hypothesis test, DoE, etc)
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Competition salary with change to promotion yearly.
- Performance bonus each month.
- Working in international environment and foreigner experts.
- Free meal in company canteen.
- Training abroad...
Công ty TNHH II-VI Việt Nam
Số 36, đường số 4, Khu công nghiệp VSIP I, Thuận An, Bình Dương
>500 nhân viên
The 100% foreign company who is a leader in high technology, working in the fields of to supply the first time world class CO2 laser optics manufacturing to Asia. These optics are used in high power industrial CO2 laser systems, thermo electric cooler and low power CO2 lasers for medical and table top manufacturing applications. For our investment development plans in Vietnam, we are looking for qualified and suitable Vietnamese candidates to fill the following vacancy for our Factory in VSIP I...