• Maintain schedules in Primavera P6 with consistency / alignment to the agreed WBS/OBS/CBS and in accordance with the client’s Project
• Working in conjunction with Project Managers and suppliers to ensure approved contract baseline schedules are established and maintained.
• Validate construction methodologies, resource and cost loading, activity durations, schedule logic, float allocation and critical path identification,
including those within suppliers submissions.
• Provide accurate and timely programme data to meet reporting requirements, supporting Earned Value Management Reporting.
• Provide accurate cost forecasts from cost loaded schedules on a monthly basis.
• Accurately identify, control and forecast time scales and resource requirements of projects to minimise the likelihood of time overruns.
• Provide advice on the schedule impact of proposed change and integrate approved changes into baseline updates.
• Work with cost managers to integrate time and cost.
• Work with change manager to provide constructive but determined challenge to schedule change assumptions and logic.
• Work with Risk Managers to identify threats and opportunities and incorporate risk mitigating measures into the schedule utilising appropriate
time/cost levels. Support and facilitate schedule risk analysis on a periodic basis. Co-ordinate the flow of information to ensure all interfaces within
projects are effectively managed to optimize efficiencies.
• Progress programmes, monitor and report on project performance, highlighting deviations, providing early warnings and identifying and presenting
project slippage recovery strategies.
• Identify work rate norms and trends, with earned value and key performance indicators.
• Work closely with the whole project team to provide support, guidance and a seamless service
• Developing processes and standards to deliver a consistent, best practice approach to the delivery of planning services, including the integration of
cost loaded activities.
• Provide presentations, coaching and facilitation in the use of Primavera software.
• Provide guidance and undertake earned value analysis to trend performance, predict future outcomes and give early warnings to Programme
Managers on potential savings and/or early completions and the converse, potential overspend and/or delays.
• Appropriate degree or recognised qualification in Project Controls
• Demonstrate excellent Project leadership skills on relatively complex projects
• Willingness to travel within UK and overseas
• In-depth and broad understanding of project controls as applied in major construction environments, coupled with extensive expertise in the
development/maintenance of project and programme baselines principally within a Primavera P6 toolset and their utilisation in generating earned
value based management information.
• Broad experience operating within a complex project controls environment.
• A full working knowledge of Oracle Primavera P6 v8 or later and experience of major construction programmes
• A thorough understanding and demonstrable experience of Project planning and project delivery, within multi-disciplined environments would be
• Extensive experience of maintaining programme performance baselines and their utilisation in generating earned value based management
• Experience of project and contract management on major construction projects. At least 10 years of International Experience.
• Good technical skills including problem solving and decision making.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills to ensure effective communication to all levels to both internal and external customers.
• Good oral, written and presentational skills with a particular aptitude for presentation of data for analysis and review.
• Familiarity with standard office software including MS Project, PowerPoint, Access, Excel, Word and Outlook.
• Interface with project team to obtain information and formulate schedule whilst commanding respect from all stakeholders through technical and
• Develops own professional capability.
tầng 5 tòa nhà 6, The Vista 628C đường Hanoi ,Phường An Phu,Quận 2, Ho Chi Minh
50-100 nhân viên
Chúng tôi đã hoạt động tại Việt Nam từ năm 1985, kết hợp 130 năm thành công của chúng tôi với kinh nghiệm quốc tế với kiến thức và kinh nghiệm địa phương mạnh mẽ để cung cấp các giải pháp phù hợp, [...]