Mô tả công việc
FUNCTIONAL BUSINESS OBJECTIVES (FBOs):
- Generate quality guests to maximize company profits through cross promotions, events and guerilla marketing nationwide
- Manage and nurture external relations with strategic partners
- Plan, organize events, workshops and promotional campaigns in close partnership with Sales team to build a lead database comprising of our target segmented market while maintaining our brand values.
REPORTS TO: Marketing Director, MS
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & CRITICAL DRIVERS:
60% Responsible for countrywide Cross promotion & Bank Promotion
- Relationship-building with key community, Banks and business leaders
- Develop and execute a cross promotion strategy and processes nationwide that is responsive to Partners needs
- Strongly participate in company branding “Making Life Better”. Develop supporting materials in partnership with Design team to communicate that “Brand” via marketing materials, Presentation kits, etc. to target audiences
- Develop, communicate key metrics and tools to track guests return nationwide versus objectives. Recommend, implement solutions where performance not on track
- Closely coordinate with CFYCs, YogaPlus, CKA, UFC (Fitness Holding) Accountant Department in dealing, checking and implementing 0% Installment program in Bank Promotion as well as payment terms & conditions in Contracts
- Work closely with CFYCs MR, MS, Sales team to solve any complaints, misunderstanding (if have) from Partners’ customers.
20% Responsible for countrywide external events, workshops
- Conduct research and develop feasibility studies to indentify new event and promotional opportunities for Fitness Holding and Partners.
- Define events and promotional goals, objectives and specific implementation plans that promote CFYCs & Fitness Holding brand.
- Develop, maintain proper branding tools to effectively promote events to target audiences and obtain accurate event specifications.
- Work closely with CFYCs & Fitness Holding Marketing team on sponsorship arrangements and identify potential revenue streams for all major events and promotional campaigns.
- Supervise and directly be involved in post-event/campaign analysis, budget recaps, participant feedback and incorporate learning into company future plans.
- Develop event and promotion reports and distribute as requires to sponsors, participants and others.
20% Recruiting & Training
- Recruit new team members when needed
- Provide coaching to team members on best practice, conduct at least 01 internal training course per month for team members with suitable training materials.