Utilization And Capacity Planning
- Determine and monitor the capacity and utilization of databases and corresponding hardware.
- Determine the upgrade path for over utilized databases and corresponding hardware.
Documentation & Version Control
- Document the detail design of the database facilities as well as its historical changes becoming part of the IT Architecture Dossier.
- Prepare the documents keep the latest and historical information of the facilities becoming part of the inventory control of the department.
- Maintain the configuration document for each facility keeping the latest configuration parameter, historical changes on parameters in each device, and the method of changing the parameter becoming part of the Configuration Control and Version Control within the department.
- Prepare the operation guide for each facility.
- Ensure the database facilities operating and recovery within the agreed SLA.
a) Education (Educational Requirements / training covers skills needed to use appliances)
- University degree in IT, Computer Mathematics or related subjects.
- Expert knowledge of Oracle Database 11g is a must.
- At least 2 years database administrative experience on Oracle Database is a must.
- Microsoft SqlServer administrative experience is an advantage.
- Experience on database planning, sizing, tuning.
- Experience with capacity planning, performance tuning and metrics analysis
- Experience with storage vendors (Dell, Hitachi, EMC) and connectivity (iSCSI, FC, NFS)
- In-depth experience of databases running on Unix server, and parameter tuning and system configuration of Unix server for Oracle Database.
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Expert knowledge with security model to manage risks through patching or innovative techniques
- Solid experience in supporting High Availability database environment: various operating system internals, clustering, HA, event debugging and issue resolution.
- Oracle DBA certification is an advantage.
- Experience on finance system and securities trading system is an advantage.
- Experience using and mentoring on the use of MS Project and MS Project.
- Good presentation, written and verbal communication skill.
- Communication skills, communication confidence, team work, good customer relations;
- Ability to work independently, under pressure and large,
b) Work Experience (Specify the time and experience needed spent)
- Minimum 5 years IT working experience with at least 2 years in Database Administrator role on Oracle Database.
c) Foreign Languages (Specify language requirements)
- Reading technical documents in English good, basic communication.
d) Other Skills (Specify the key skills as skills at a technical level, communication
- Benefits: follow labor rules, and more: party, sport activity, salary review, annual team building...
- Healthcare for you and your family
- Training opportunities